Mexico Ain't Winning A Gold Cup with a B/C Squad: Official Gold Cup Mega Thread(Please Sticky)

Who will win the 2017 Gold Cup?

• Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panama

• El Salvador

• Honduras

• Curacao

• Martinque

• French Guiana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I think Korsou beats Jamaica because Jamaican side full of wasteman

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Good point fs1 is making

Most Jamaican sides have heavy English influence but now they have mad American based players

I think it has a lot to do with the connection between Jamaica and the U.K. Has been weakening

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
WaTching the Jamaica VS Curacao and Mexican jerseys outnumber all other jerseys in the stands, they probably showing the Mexico game on the Jumbotron after :pachaha:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Haven't watch the USA game from yesterday, but it was about what I expected. I'm really not that impressed with many the older players that made this roster, notably Besler Bedoya and Gonzalez. If they make the WC roster, I hope they see as little time as possible. These muthafukkas are supposed to be first teamers(but they're not which got Klinsmann fired). I won't even speak on Susi (Zusi).

Conceding a goal right after scoring should never happen, regardless of opponent, but Panama had a lot of their A squad talent. Even though the young players didn't play well, I'll give em a pass.

And Guzan should have saved that goal.... I'm not comfortable with him on goal, but Timmy Howard is old too. As much as people shyt on Bill Hamid, he needs a chance. He has been decent for the majority of his MLS career.