Mexico Ain't Winning A Gold Cup with a B/C Squad: Official Gold Cup Mega Thread(Please Sticky)

Who will win the 2017 Gold Cup?

• Costa Rica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panama

• El Salvador

• Honduras

• Curacao

• Martinque

• French Guiana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
For anybody that follows MLS, how good is Alphonso Davies?

He's putting on a show against French Guiana, but there not exactly world beaters.

I personally don't follow the Whitecaps anymore, but now, I wish I did. I haven't seen much tape on him from this season, but he is the talk of the city, and obviously now, country. There are rumors of him getting looks from Pool.... not sure how true that is, but it seems he is starting to pop up on the international scouts' radar.

A little raw in my opinion, but his talent and speed cannot be denied..

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Bruh if we somehow get to the finals with no coach and this randoms ass b/c squad, then Concacaf is still trash :francis: shyt if we get to semis,Concacaf is trash

I don't agree... Especially with the performances of the CONCACAF teams in Brazil (minus Honduras :scust:)and the climax of WCQ for Brazil. The gap is beginning to close.

Why do you think the US fired Klinmann so quickly? He put us in a hole so bad, we were in LAST PLACE in the Hex. Do you think really Klinsmann gets a draw at the Aztecazo?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I don't agree... Especially with the performances of the CONCACAF teams in Brazil (minus Honduras :scust:)and the climax of WCQ for Brazil. The gap is beginning to close.

Why do you think the US fired Klinmann so quickly? He put us in a hole so bad, we were in LAST PLACE in the Hex. Do you think really Klinsmann gets a draw at the Aztecazo?
I feel there's only 3 good teams that when they face each other it's a toss up, that's why I consider Concacaf trash, considering the squad Mexico and U.S. is using for Gold Cup, this is Costa Ricas tourney to loose

And I think Kinsman has a 10 year plans with player development,but they ain't wanna wait :yeshrug:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Oscar Ramirez looks like every Latino drug lord in a movie ever. I'm pretty sure he smuggled a couple of kilos of Costa Rica's finest to sell in the streets of NYC after the game.

Oscar-Ramirez-entrenador-Alajuelense-ARCHIVO_LNCIMA20141107_0014_1.jpg