Mexicans in the comments section angry about this video a white man posted of his migrant workers picking berries in the fields

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i brought it up because that's what's happening. they aren't americans. so this is what they're choosing to do :yeshrug:
Being an American citizens ain't got shyt to do with it
There are millions of immigrants with just work permits/green cards who make more than Americans
You do not have to be an American to have a good job in this country
The Coli is really a bizarro planet
:dead:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
i mean :patrice: i thought Democrats are always telling us that this is why we let all these illegal immigrants in. "they do the jobs americans won't", it's a source of pride, we need them, etc

so what's the problem, then?
Don't want to "both sides" this issue, but both parties have levels of dishonesty when it comes to the issue of illegal immigration.

Democrats are dishonest about the impact granting citizenship to illegal immigrants is to natural born citizens and citizens who go about it legally.

Republicans are dishonest about their use of illegal immigrants. I live in farm town, USA. Republicans own the land using illegal immigrant work out here. Can't have it both ways.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They aren't enslaved, fukk'em. fukk the honky owner too and everyone commending "the technology". "It's not degrading work it's a showcase of technology at its finest. 50 years ago you'd be on your feet walking the fields!"

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
How so? What "impact"? Our lives literally don't change at all whether the illegals become citizens or not.
Let me not say "granting citizenship" but the impact that is had in areas that have to adjust to the growing population of illegal immigrants for granting them amnesty and/or allowing them to live here without the attempt to have them deported.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Let me not say "granting citizenship" but the impact that is had in areas that have to adjust to the growing population of illegal immigrants for granting them amnesty and/or allowing them to live here without the attempt to have them deported.
I've lived in a "sanctuary city" for years and I just don't see any impact

Undisputed

Street nikka
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lazy gringo taking videos all day while not doing any work :unimpressed:than complain why immigrants taking all the jobs:dahell: