Mexicans in the comments section angry about this video a white man posted of his migrant workers picking berries in the fields

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I would be on this type time too if I had the bread.

Just more "ethically" ofc :manny:

shyt jobs like these the illegals can have idgaf :comeon:.

Nah, at least $10
Hell na my boy come to Texas you see muhfukkas doing dirt work for 95 a week flat and feeding families off it.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Deadass tho how much you think they making ? $6/hr ?

They are supposed to pay for their housing and pay them at least minimum wage I think. Probably insurance too.

But who knows how many are actually doing these things. Especially when they have friends in high places that they can get to overlook requirements.

Slavery never ended. Don't let anybody lie to you brehs.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Look at this clown talking about "WE're picking berries" while filming them.

Migrant labor is never going away because these cac farmers and agribusiness titans NEED people they can threaten with deportation when they start getting uppity and asking for things like breaks or Healthcare.

Republicans and democrats will make a big stink about it, but really they know that if they take a hard line against immigration, organizations that process food are going to lose money. If their pensions are partially invested in agribusiness, they're hurting their own stock portfolio if they make any moves that will hurt these companies.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Its a bit of a mixed bag, I bet the workers work only 7:55 instead of 8 Hours else they would be eligible for Full Time Benefits. But in some aspects they are ethical in not making migrant workers do backbreaking work, but still won't pay them full-time salary, healthcare, etc.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
They are supposed to pay for their housing and pay them at least minimum wage I think. Probably insurance too.

But who knows how many are actually doing these things. Especially when they have friends in high places that they can get to overlook requirements.

This isn't slavery:gucci:. These people willingly took those jobs.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

How is this slavery? Yes slavery never ended. But is this an example of that?