Mexicans in the comments section angry about this video a white man posted of his migrant workers picking berries in the fields

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
She getting ate up in the comments for that shyt. Most of the comments compliment the machine they using.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm also pretty sure the workers are choosing to start and make passes at certain times when they're all ready to.

It's manual labor, but you most likely can't say this is forced and against anyone's will. They got water breaks, lunch breaks, etc. or would've been sued by now.

I know how manual labor works. Our boss at this warehouse I used to work at back in the day used to do the same type of "bragging" about the workers when customers would come by and he showed them around the plant. This ain't anything different.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I'm also pretty sure the workers are choosing to start and make passes at certain times when they're all ready to.

It's manual labor, but you most likely can't say this is forced and against anyone's will. They got water breaks, lunch breaks, etc. or would've been sued by now.

I know how manual labor works. Our boss at this warehouse I used to work at back in the day used to do the same type of "bragging" about the workers when customers would come by and he showed them around the plant. This ain't anything different.
I don't know how to post links but u do realize Desantis in Florida has legalized no water or heat breaks for outside workers recently

A lot of these people are being scammed. They get promised the American dream and end up doing field work after paying money to get here to begin with

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

What y’all need to understand is that those ppl are here doing labor so that their children can get degrees, trades and certs within the next 18-22yrs and move up a class.

Stay focused and don’t let their kids/families surpass yours in one generation :ufdup:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know how to post links but u do realize Desantis in Florida has legalized no water or heat breaks for outside workers recently

A lot of these people are being scammed. They get promised the American dream and end up doing field work after paying money to get here to begin with
I don't deny some people are being taken advantage of here and around the world.

This video though? shyt I wouldn't be surprised if they treat their labor workers like close friends to be honest when you look at other videos they have. Like they got another video with Mexican and White field workers smiling and laughing doing work together. This farm feels more like a close knit family than anything. Someone even asked in the comments if they have openings and they said they're not hiring workers.

This is what the vehicle they're using in the OP's video used to look like. Now they have an awning to protect workers from the sun. Inhumane people won't go through the trouble/expenses to set that up.

It's sad people are trying to go at these people, because I don't think it's a case of that and they seem really happy with their employees. Unfortunately the strawberries don't pick themselves so somebody's got to do it.

White boss at the job I was talking about at the warehouse bought his main Mexican worker a full on $45k truck and stock in the company. It was a defense/gears shop that made parts for fighter jets too so I know that's worth bank now. I get the vibes that farm is the same.

i'm not denying cheap labor isn't a thing, but a lot of this is work people are getting paid to do and signing up knowing what it'll be. You think migrants out in Mexico don't know this?

Last edited: