Mexicans in the comments section angry about this video a white man posted of his migrant workers picking berries in the fields

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I don't deny some people are being taken advantage of here and around the world.

This video though? shyt I wouldn't be surprised if they treat their labor workers like close friends to be honest when you look at other videos they have. Like they got another video with Mexican and White field workers smiling and laughing doing work together. This farm feels more like a close knit family than anything. Someone even asked in the comments if they have openings and they said they're not hiring workers.

This is what the vehicle they're using in the OP's video used to look like. Now they have an awning to protect workers from the sun. Inhumane people won't go through the trouble/expenses to set that up.

It's sad people are trying to go at these people, because I don't think it's a case of that and they seem really happy with their employees. Unfortunately the strawberries to pick themselves so somebody's got to do it.

White boss at the job I was talking about at the warehouse bought his main Mexican worker a full on $45k truck and stock in the company. It was a defense/gears shop that made parts for fighter jets too so I know that's worth bank now. I get the vibes that farm is the same.

i'm not denying cheap labor, but a lot of this is work people are getting paid to do and signing up knowing what it'll be. You think migrants out in Mexico don't know this?

So you basically telling me this a damn good job for the educational experience required and has good benefits but if you look at the staff they :mjpls:

And don't bother applying they shooting that down on social media on some "we will ask you don't ask us"
:mjpls:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black and white people won’t do this for those low wages.

Anyway, I’m hating, because I can never get my strawberries to get that big, because as soon as they start to turn red, the squirrels come and jack them.

:unimpressed:
Apparently Black and white people won't have kids either, so while their numbers are dwindling, Latino numbers are rising. As a certified Latino, all I can say is "arriba! arriba!"
:wow:

What y’all need to understand is that those ppl are here doing labor so that their children can get degrees, trades and certs within the next 18-22yrs and move up a class.

Stay focused and don’t let their kids/families surpass yours in one generation :ufdup:
Esto es la verdad. Si la cerveza no acaba con mis compadres Centro Americanos, pues ellos van a llegar a tener mucho poder en este pais. Ojala que los otros grupos so concentren en lo suyo y por lo menos hagan un poquito de esfuerzo para tratar de mantener el balance socio-economico. O si no...muchacha...las cosas se van a poner feas para los demas.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apparently Black and white people won't have kids either, so while their numbers are dwindling, Latino numbers are rising. As a certified Latino, all I can say is "arriba! arriba!"

Esto es la verdad. Si la cerveza no acaba con mis compadres Centro Americanos, pues ellos van a llegar a tener mucho poder en este pais. Ojala que los otros grupos so concentren en lo suyo y por lo menos hagan un poquito de esfuerzo para tratar de mantener el balance socio-economico. O si no...muchacha...las cosas se van a poner feas para los demas.

This is not entirely true... the WHITE population is declining globally...black folks staying steady...:ld:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

What y’all need to understand is that those ppl are here doing labor so that their children can get degrees, trades and certs within the next 18-22yrs and move up a class.

Stay focused and don’t let their kids/families surpass yours in one generation :ufdup:

Lol @ brehs not catching this exchange :deadrose:

Ok, Coli.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't deny some people are being taken advantage of here and around the world.

This video though? shyt I wouldn't be surprised if they treat their labor workers like close friends to be honest when you look at other videos they have. Like they got another video with Mexican and White field workers smiling and laughing doing work together. This farm feels more like a close knit family than anything. Someone even asked in the comments if they have openings and they said they're not hiring workers.

This is what the vehicle they're using in the OP's video used to look like. Now they have an awning to protect workers from the sun. Inhumane people won't go through the trouble/expenses to set that up.

It's sad people are trying to go at these people, because I don't think it's a case of that and they seem really happy with their employees. Unfortunately the strawberries don't pick themselves so somebody's got to do it.

White boss at the job I was talking about at the warehouse bought his main Mexican worker a full on $45k truck and stock in the company. It was a defense/gears shop that made parts for fighter jets too so I know that's worth bank now. I get the vibes that farm is the same.

i'm not denying cheap labor isn't a thing, but a lot of this is work people are getting paid to do and signing up knowing what it'll be. You think migrants out in Mexico don't know this?

My brother that's literally propaganda so they attract more workers :russ: