Mexican Rapper “Conejo” Complains That Black Rappers Dont Show Love

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Mexican rap is corny as hell. The problem is that they were never mingling with blacks in any part of the country in significant ways. They are not really part of hip hop, it's the same reason we can look at German rap or (god forbid) Scandinavian rap as corny as hell.

As for Puerto Ricans, I saw a few mentions in the thread, not comparable. Ricans have been involved in the culture (notice I'm not saying they were the architects) since day 1. Hell, even these traperos in Puerto Rico do the culture proud to an extent as much as any new act can. Mexicans need to stick to that ranchera garbage instead of defiling hip hop

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Mexican rap is corny as hell. The problem is that they were never mingling with blacks in any part of the country in significant ways. They are not really part of hip hop, it's the same reason we can look at German rap or (god forbid) Scandinavian rap as corny as hell.

As for Puerto Ricans, I saw a few mentions in the thread, not comparable. Ricans have been involved in the culture (notice I'm not saying they were the architects) since day 1. Hell, even these traperos in Puerto Rico do the culture proud to an extent as much as any new act can. Mexicans need to stick to that ranchera garbage instead of defiling hip hop

Speaking of Latins in Hip Hop, this album is fire and I slept on it for years.

beatnuts.gif

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
How the hell is Cholo rap:flabbynsick: still a thing?:heh:

I swear these Sureno cornballs are stuck in the past.
Even other Mexicans are calling him out

“How you gon be a Sureno and expect handouts from black people? It’s a black genre”

“A black person in Baltimore doesnt know what Tortilla Flats is thats why vato rap never evolves yall sound like Kid Frost still”

“The most successful known Mexican rapper is SPM and why is that? because he raps about what the general public and other races can relate to”

Im not understanding how they (so cal cholos) can be racist and still try to rap then ask for put ons from black rappers :gucci:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

“I aint gon put no negros on my shyt, all homies”

Be apart of a known anti black gang (Surenos) & complain that black rappers never return ur calls brehmigos:dead: even other Mexicans was calling this idiot out in the comments

Cholo rap is trash no offense to the mexican posters here but alot of it is only relateable to So Cal mexicans and thats why it hasnt spread. They were even calling Kap G 6-9 and Nor Cal mexican rappers etc “mayate acting” but guess what there music is salvageable & urs make peoples ear bleed:dead:

Surenos is a alliance not a gang, and not all surenos are racist. Conejo hood Harpys13 doesn't have a black enemy and on good terms with rolling20, brims and black stones. Sadboy loco who is signed to YG has collab with many local black la rappers and was not charged for verses. He networks with cats and doesn't do the same old 90's shyt. Them chicano rappers never leave there comfort zone.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Surenos is a alliance not a gang, and not all surenos are racist. Conejo hood Harpys13 doesn't have a black enemy and on good terms with rolling20, brims and black stones. Sadboy loco who is signed to YG has collab with many local black la rappers and was not charged for verses. He networks with cats and doesn't do the same old 90's shyt. Them chicano rappers never leave there comfort zone.
Sad Boy Loco is asscheeks

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
We really got people in here with capes for Surenos :mjlol:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I agree. But my point was your not going to prosper if your not willing to network with the creators of the artform.
King Lil G is ok

He doesnt make me wanna shoot myself

Is he cool with black rappers? Ive seen people say he “acted black” in comments so basically acting black means ur music will be more marketable.