Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whenever this topic is brought up it's always some brother from Cali trying to undermine it's significance. This makes me loose more respect for blacks in Cali than anything. You've got 50 yr old women being shot at by taco people and black men would still rather shoot and kill each other. Its rather ironic that many black Cali gangs derived from the BPP and created to protect the neighborhood.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Latinos hate blacks more than whites.

Wait till they take over. It will be 20x worse for blacks
Finally we agree on something.

Man...I really wish that Republicans weren't so fukking racist and bitter against blacks. If they could just LOOSEN UP on niccas a little bit...we could form a coalition that would have enough votes to kick these spics out of the country for good.

As of now...blacks are basically tightening their own noose (Historical reference intended....:mjpls:) We are a major (certainly the most loyal) aspect of the democratic coalition....we have aligned ourselves with gays, hispanics, women who love getting abortions, yuppies, and treehuggers....

The current republican coalition....WITH black people....that would have enough in the senate to pass sweeping immigration laws that would guarantee that our kids won't be forced to speak Spanish in the future.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:wow: they need to form groups to protect the community, should use colors to identify themselves, red or blue sounds good
vy3vys.gif

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps

Man...I really wish that Republicans were so fukking racist and bitter against blacks. If they could just LOOSEN UP on niccas a little bit...we could form a coalition that would have enough votes to kick these spics out of the country for good.

As of now...blacks are basically tightening their own noose (Historical reference intended....:mjpls:) We are a major (certainly the most loyal) aspect of the democratic coalition....we have aligned ourselves with gays, hispanics, women who love getting abortions, yuppies, and treehuggers....

The current republican coalition....WITH black people....that would have enough in the senate to pass sweeping immigration laws that would guarantee that our kids won't be forced to speak Spanish in the future.
:childplease: Let's not go shooting ourselves in the foot now... That's a double edged sword, we can't keep being the freak at a cut party.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:dahell: there's no race riot or even bad relations. This is just an isolated incident from a couple years ago....

Azusa probably barely had any blacks living there to begin with....

That's not even a "cool or live part of LA". That's equivalent to living in Ventura County or Riverside and claiming SoCal ( @Majestyx :beli: )

riverside is socal though:dwillhuh:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Man...I really wish that Republicans were so fukking racist and bitter against blacks. If they could just LOOSEN UP on niccas a little bit...we could form a coalition that would have enough votes to kick these spics out of the country for good.

Shut up dumbass.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dahell: there's no race riot or even bad relations. This is just an isolated incident from a couple years ago....

Azusa probably barely had any blacks living there to begin with....

That's not even a "cool or live part of LA". That's equivalent to living in Ventura County or Riverside and claiming SoCal ( @Majestyx :beli: )
:umad: i wasnt claimin shyt, was just visiting. and i was going between la and upland. but i'm hollywood now, so is that ok gatkeeper of all things 'socal' :russ:
and technically, the inland empire is socal... :manny:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I keep trying to tell black people that we need to stop trying to identify with Mexicans, we are on our own. Ever notice that everything that white people hate, we try to side with i.e. WHITE GAY PEOPLE like they aren't just as racist and use black people as hot boxes they drive for a little while and ditch.

Mexicans are white, fukk that oh, " but they mixed with" sh1t. The whites in Florida already showed you they fukk with Mexicans when Zimmerman was let off. Mexicans are members of radical white hate groups and we think our struggles are the same. When we get a Mexican president watch them surge ahead (they already have for the most part) and end up being more violent towards us than white people currently are.

They team up with the government to dump drugs in our communities. Black Americans have to be the stupidest people in the world.

yet you have rappers like gucci mane glorifying people like el chapo :snoop: