Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I told y'all I don't fukk with these MessIcans :scusthov: we need to team up with the crakkkas on a one time deal type shyt :banderas:

LET OUR POWERS COMBINE
tumblr_ms6qvrVCJm1rdnvweo1_500.gif

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Real shyt tho, us black ppl gotta reunite and stand together, whether on some militia shyt or not. We need to go the route Malcolm X had planned for us. fukk tryna be accepted by white ppl, let us be

:win: Let's start the revolution. Catch a body, then head Houston.

But sheeit, I remember when I went to Tijauana in 2011. I can kinda blend in, but :whew: :whew::whew:

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Mexicans from SoCal are sort of different breed, you have to know their background to even understand it a little. They usually don't even like Mexicans from Oakland, Chicago, or even Houston, because the ones from those cities usually interact with black's just fine. Ive heard Mexicans from L.A. call their counter parts from the Bay some pretty vile things. Hell' they're part of the reason Salvadorans and Hondurans had to get together over there because they weren't accepted by them. Latinos discriminating against other Latinos; that Latin pride is something else.

But one gang is never going to represent the entire Latin community. Gangs are going to do what they always do.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Mexicans from SoCal are sort of different breed, you have to know their background to even understand it a little. They usually don't even like Mexicans from Oakland, Chicago, or even Houston, because the ones from those cities usually interact with black's just fine. Ive heard Mexicans from L.A. call their counter parts from the Bay some pretty vile things. Hell' they're part of the reason Salvadorans and Hondurans had to get together over there because they weren't accepted by them. Latinos discriminating against other Latinos; that Latin pride is something else.

But one gang is never going to represent the entire Latin community. Gangs are going to do what they always do.

because most mexicans from the bay are northsiders. they abide by the rules of Nuestra Familia

Nuestra Familia are enemies with the Mexican Mafia

and most socal gangs abide by the rules of the mexican mafia

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
what they do when they run into black mexicans like giovanni dos santos :lupe:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's the gangbanger's from SoCal that act this way. I know for fact that most Americanized Mexican kids who don't bang in this day & age are on some hipster/skater shyt in SoCal. If you go to places like Oakland, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Austin Chicago you'll rarely, if at all, find cholo's like that anymore. Ya'll are talking about Sureno's and other Mexican gangs that fall under the eme who are doing shyt like this, and they still war with other mexican gangs. Fuk them.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I met an ex gang member in Houston once. Dud was Cholo'd out. Dodgers tat, Ben Davis shirt, and dikkies. Moved down here to get away from L.A.

Nice guy, but struck me surprised when he said Mexicans down here fronted too much. Listening to Screw and riding SLABS. Said there was a lot of sell outs.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This "ethnic cleanse" story is all too common too. There was a black girl murdered last Christmas or last by Mexican gangbangers in order to scare black people away from the area (cowards). It's happening all over. Mexicans are taking over towns and cities, pushing black people out through black unemployment and/or population violence. There's a nikka here who said he was leaving Miami because he couldn't get a job as he couldn't speak Spanish (nobody does except cacs and Hispanics, that's the secret) The Mexicans leave the cacs alone. This is basically what the KKK did.

Good to see those demons fail in their racist campaign. All that just so they could pump drugs into the community. We need more jobs to destroy these gangs.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

1. They are a REPRESENTATIVE of a significant portion of the overall Mexican attitude, not the originators of the attitude.

2. Mexicans in cohabitation with blacks do not give blacks any jobs. They don't do it in LA, in Miami, anywhere. They give it to themselves, other Spanish speakers and cacs.

3. Mexicans not only come to hold a monopoly on low end jobs because of population, but on the drug trade because of 1) population and 2) promixity to MExican. They can get drugs far cheaper and more easily than any other roup in the USA because Mexico is basically a third world drug mule. This basically means they crowd out other groups vying for the same shyt on the same streets and have more resources b/c of connections.

Last edited:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's the gangbanger's from SoCal that act this way. I know for fact that most Americanized Mexican kids who don't bang in this day & age are on some hipster/skater shyt in SoCal. If you go to places like Oakland, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Austin Chicago you'll rarely, if at all, find cholo's like that anymore. Ya'll are talking about Sureno's and other Mexican gangs that fall under the eme who are doing shyt like this, and they still war with other mexican gangs. Fuk them.

Can't be quoted enough.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Latinos hate blacks more than whites.

Wait till they take over. It will be 20x worse for blacks

cant lump us all together. thats southern mexican shyt. those mexicans straight from mexico or 1 generation removed are racist as fukk and hate everybody that isnt aztec, inca or maya blood. i remember a story a few years ago about some mexicans in atlanta chopping up some dominican and cuban drug dealers :huhldup:. even here in ny, mexicans and dominicans been beefing for a little while now. it isnt nowhere near the level of mexicans and blacks in cali and it has died down significantly but mexicans dont like anybody except other mexicans and central and south americans. the rest of us are all ******s to them.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't be quoted enough.

Not all Mexicans are racist like not all cacs are racist, but enough are to significantly influence entire regions like rednecks do the South. This is what's happening or has already happened in areas close to Mexico. These places are basically little Mexico.

Last edited: