Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:childplease: Let's not go shooting ourselves in the foot now... That's a double edged sword, we can't keep being the freak at a cut party.
We're shooting ourselves in the foot by continuously supporting the party that wants to let every freaking border jumper attain citizenship in the country.

In the short term, maybe we are getting some benefits from this alignment....but we're going to be punished in the future for these sins. This country is going to be absolutely terrible for us when it is 20, 30, 40 percent hispanic. It's not like the whites are going to leave, there's just going to be more enemies.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
yet you have rappers like gucci mane glorifying people like el chapo :snoop:
In fairness to Gucci, how many rappers claimed to have Colombian ties? How many people on here idolize the Tony Montana character? Carlito brigante?

People like to get on him for any reason.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Gotta separate street/gang from civilian just like with Anything else. Most of the Mexicans making war are gang related.

As far as the racism...we all are to a point. Long As it's just taking shyt (which we do quite well) and not harming anyone physically it's no biggie.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
In fairness to Gucci, how many rappers claimed to have Colombian ties? How many people on here idolize the Tony Montana character? Carlito brigante?

People like to get on him for any reason.
Not just picking on Gucci though, just used him as an example. All of that is an issue. Italians, Colombians, Mexicans, etc., hate and exploit us yet we worship them.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not just picking on Gucci though, just used him as an example. All of that is an issue. Italians, Colombians, Mexicans, etc., hate and exploit us yet we worship them.

Learn to speak for yourself, dunno wtf you're talking about.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Learn to speak for yourself, dunno wtf you're talking about.
:dahell:
In your first post I responded to, you said Mexicans team up with the government to ship drugs into our communities.

I was just pointing out that at the same time, we have black rappers (and used Gucci Mane as an example) glorifying these people.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
whenever this topic is brought up it's always some brother from Cali trying to undermine it's significance. This makes me loose more respect for blacks in Cali than anything. You've got 50 yr old women being shot at by taco people and black men would still rather shoot and kill each other. Its rather ironic that many black Cali gangs derived from the BPP and created to protect the neighborhood.

Cali nikkas on this board would rather take the easy way out on some 'fukk new york' shyt throwing up Ws while ignoring the mexicans that are terrorizing them in their own backyard.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell:
In your first post I responded to, you said Mexicans team up with the government to ship drugs into our communities.

I was just pointing out that at the same time, we have black rappers (and used Gucci Mane as an example) glorifying these people.
1. That wasn't me

2. This generalization shyt has to stop. "We" "we" idolize Italian or Latino drug lords. Americans as a whole have been fascinated with organized crime since Al Capone.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cali nikkas on this board would rather take the easy way out on some 'fukk new york' shyt throwing up Ws while ignoring the mexicans that are terrorizing them in their own backyard.

:heh:

I know this is meant to be a serious thread, but there is so much comedy in here. Lol.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
1. That wasn't me

2. This generalization shyt has to stop. "We" "we" idolize Italian or Latino drug lords. Americans as a whole have been fascinated with organized crime since Al Capone.

nikka I now see that you have a -180 rep for a reason :laff:

I didn't say "we" as in all black people. I meant "we" as in, we see rappers out here like Gucci Mane worshipping these people. Didn't even have anything to do with any type of generalization.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka I now see that you have a -180 rep for a reason :laff:

I didn't say "we" as in all black people. I meant "we" as in, we see rappers out here like Gucci Mane worshipping these people. Didn't even have anything to do with any type of generalization.
You know all too well since this new account was made because your old one has been in the red for quite a while.

Sure it didn't, I'm just here to correct you.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
in san diego the mexican bytches are cool some are just ignorant because they dont interact with black people that often but when u get sum personal time with them they fukk with black dudes HEAVY

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
You know all too well since this new account was made because your old one has been in the red for quite a while.

Sure it didn't, I'm just here to correct you.

My old one? My old what nikka?

No reason to correct anything that doesn't need fixing.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Pretty much but they will hit you with that hype like oh, "You wouldn't come to Cali and say that to OG Big Husky from the 1 Tre Deuce Pound Pear St Pamona dpgcp gang!" Yeah, you're right but Lil Puppet from the 18th St would kill his momma, pump meth on his block and Husky will move to Vegas.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
So we are getting stories from a website with ties to white nationalists now?:wtf: Did anyone do any background on the site or the woman who runs it? You muthafukkas and your fake and misguided outrage never fails to disappoint.:snoop:

You need to see what she said about Africa and her racist triade aginst non-white immigrants coming to America. And you dumb ass nikkas co-signing this racist bytch and the filth she spews. Ya’ll are nothing but mindless morons and lapdogs for peckerwoods.

Go look up Brenda Walker, the racist where this story came from.
owQa4_zps9b761298.png

Last edited: