Mexican gang tried to ethnically "cleanse" blacks from town

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I've always said Mexicans are the 2nd most racist behind whites. I worked with plenty of them as a cook during my college years and they had no problem calling me ******, chango, and other derogatory shyt to my face. Once they learn to be stealth with it like whites, it will be over

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So we are getting stories from a website with ties to white nationalists now? Did anyone do any background on the site or the woman who runs it? You muthafukkas and your fake and misguided outrage never fails to disappoint.

You need to see what she said about Africa and her racist triade aginst non-white immigrants coming to America. And you dumb ass nikkas co-signing this racist bytch and the filth she spews. Ya’ll are nothing but mindless morons and lapdogs for peckerwoods.

Go look up Brenda Walker, the racist where this story came from.
owQa4_zps9b761298.png
The Locker Room...where misguided anger, hyperbole, racism fighting racism, and stereotypes happen.

EDIT: notice how everyone just skipped over your post. It doesnt fit their agenda. This lady just playign nikkas like pawns in her sick campaign against anything non-white. Black people on here really need to do better. Sweeping generalizations about Mexicans doesnt help anything. http://archive.adl.org/immigration/blogosphere/brenda_walker.html#.Uuq19vk7tcY

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What did you do?

Nothing. I just quit and found another job. I knew that they were jealous because I was going places in life and they were regulated to working 40+ hours a week washing dishes, bussing tables, etc for the rest of their lives. I think they were also pissed because I was dating a mexican at the time also

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Latinos hate blacks more than whites.

Wait till they take over. It will be 20x worse for blacks

And I still do not understand why this is the case...
why do mexicans hate blacks? dont they know whites hate them just as much as they hate us :heh:

shyt the whites probably hate them ever MORE seeing as they are a constant threat with the numbers that immigrate (legally/illegally) here

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I've seen this article before and it wasn't on no st0rmfr0nt for folks trying to test the authenticity....although I can understand fact checking.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Nothing. I just quit and found another job. I knew that they were jealous because I was going places in life and they were regulated to working 40+ hours a week washing dishes, bussing tables, etc for the rest of their lives. I think they were also pissed because I was dating a mexican at the time also
I'm not trying to be some internet tough guy, because i'm not; but you really need to stand up yourself and let people know that is not acceptable. i can't imagine working at a place where i get called racist names and somehow letting it slide.
you say you left, but will you keep switching jobs next time this happens to you?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to be some internet tough guy, because i'm not; but you really need to stand up yourself and let people know that is not acceptable. i can't imagine working at a place where i get called racist names and somehow letting it slide.
you say you left, but will you keep switching jobs next time this happens to you?

Breh, if you know anything about restaurants, you know Mexicans run that bytch. Esp back of the house. I'm not about to fight 20 mexicans to 2 blacks. I didn't just smile and softbuck. I of course hit them with wetbacks, beaners, etc. But at the end of the day, it was a lame, minimum wage kitchen job I did for school. And thats the type of trash you will encounter. I'm not going to risk my record or future employment opportunities over some ignorant border jumper.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Breh, if you know anything about restaurants, you know Mexicans run that bytch. Esp back of the house. I'm not about to fight 20 mexicans to 2 blacks. I didn't just smile and softbuck. I of course hit them with wetbacks, beaners, etc. But at the end of the day, it was a lame, minimum wage kitchen job I did for school. And thats the type of trash you will encounter. I'm not going to risk my record or future employment opportunities over some ignorant border jumper.
That's good. I thought you just took it and did nothing. My bad.