Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What else did they talk about since yall give a fukk :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You complain about ADOS but you got nothing to say about any other group. You just deflect when they get called out by ADOS.

Very interesting.

#notlikeus

:mjpls:
Breh yall are listening to some random ass Mexicans :dead: What else did they talk about? How many episodes have you heard?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We don't be thinking about anybody else's holidays or cultural traditions

As for the bolded I didn't know so many of us didn't celebrate it until it was made national. We've been celebrating it in my city since at least the mid 90's
My Grandma used to have little celebrations when we were kids, but I didn't really know that many people celebrated it either.

Everyone is obsessed with us and our culture and the more we express ourselves ethnically, the more :mjpls: we'll see from the poc and cacs. It forces them to acknowledge they're obsessed with Black culture and shatters their false sense of superiority.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
A lot of these street Cali dudes enable this shyt by dikkriding these Mexicans in their music. And then people will turn around and try to fix their mouth to speak on NY. shyt is nowhere near as bad over here as out West.
fukk outta here.....in the 90's east coast rappers glorified whops and that mafiaso bull shyt.....let's not forget them racist Italians....