Metroid Prime Remastered (February 8, 2023)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're making big progress my guy.

I just got the Grapple hook and it feels so damn good, I was stuck for a minute. Now I'm making progress again. Game is sick

ya I have a feeling like that’s what I’ll end up finding next…I had just gotten the thermal visor and was making my way thru the dark…was getting close to a save point when I encountered those flying “pirates”…I didn’t have any rockets and underestimated his low my health was and they fukked me up…so I have to replay that whole fukking part again leading up to getting the thermal visor smmfh

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Back to back posts my bad, but I was playing with extra dark screen this entire time :snoop:. I use my monitor for my PC and I tend to turn down the brightness and put on the eye saver... I've been playing the game like that this entire time brehs.

I turned on game mode and ultrawode and this game looks way better, colors are popping, it's easier to navigate and everything is brighter smh. Make sure to check your monitor settings, visibility is crucial in this game, even with the previous shytty settings it was still better than switch screen though, that was rough.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
ya I have a feeling like that’s what I’ll end up finding next…I had just gotten the thermal visor and was making my way thru the dark…was getting close to a save point when I encountered those flying “pirates”…I didn’t have any rockets and underestimated his low my health was and they fukked me up…so I have to replay that whole fukking part again leading up to getting the thermal visor smmfh
Oh shyt, yeah that section is hard, but you're making good progress, keep at it. Grapple hook is a little ways further still... Like I've been waiting on this item for a minute... I'm like damn when the fukk I get the grapple hook :why:, so many sections I went by that require it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
forgot I found a save room right before this last section…only took me an hour to replay it :whew:

Doing graphic design stuff trained me to save and often. In prime the first thing i do anytime i find or unlock something even as menial as a 5 rocket capacity upgrade i go looking for a save point.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wait…this is a remake? shyt looks exactly like the gamecube version.

Edit: never mind. I read remake, not remaster.