Metroid Prime Remastered (February 8, 2023)

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
still running around the chozo ruins…I got some missions and I can turn into a ball but not much else…I keep running into sections that require me to use a heat suit…just exploring and seeing how far/where I can go
Damn you’re still in the first tenth of the game. Definitely make use of the hint system or even backtrack to places in the beginning. might see somewhere else you can go

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn you’re still in the first tenth of the game. Definitely make use of the hint system or even backtrack to places in the beginning. might see somewhere else you can go

ya I just got the charge beam…I’m slowly getting the hang of it…playing a metroid game in first person is still throwing me off a little bit

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Giving this another shot this evening I'm understanding it now. Actually having quite a bit of fun with it. I lost a little progress I made from the first time I gave it a shot due to neglecting to use a save point before quitting, but I unlocked the morph ball again quickly and just unlocked the blast mod for it. I get why playing on the big screen was recommended now lol. There really is a lot of stuff that can be overlooked when playing handheld.