Metroid Prime Remastered (February 8, 2023)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo always dropping the ball with silly shyt

ya looks like they’re creating fake demand…ppl who didn’t get their preorders delivered from gamestop said reps are claiming nintendo missed the shipment and will send them out mid-late next week but they are the only ones who’ve said anything…I was able to order one from walmart just now so I’ll see if they satisfy the order then return the ebay order if they do…but here’s what the situation is looking like…

best buy—satisfied preorders…none in store/none online

gamestop—did not satisfy preorders…some in store/none online

target—haven’t heard anything about preorders…none in store/none online

amazon—didn’t satisfy preorders/orders delayed to late march or early april…none online

walmart—haven’t heard anything about preorders…some in store/some online

…I wasn’t gonna be driving around to check stores tho…fukk that…hopefully the walmart order doesn’t get cancelled…I’m supposed to get it tomorrow…nintendo hasn’t said shyt tho and from the articles posted on their site, you’d think the game released with no issues lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't get average 3rd party games in stores now UNLESS I reserve them. So yeah GL getting nintendo classics in stores. Especially remakes and remasters of old stuff that nintendo aint sure how it'll sell.

The ease of getting physicals copies of games goes

1st party new game releases- easy walk in day 1
1st party niche games - good chance with walk in day 1
1st part remakes and remasters- 50/50 day 1
3rd party games from big publishers- 50/50 day 1
3rd party games small publishers - 15 percent day 1

If you don't preorder games especially, niche ones you aren't getting a physical copy. Probably not even week 2 or 3 without placing a order.

Nintendo remakes and remasters have always been like this tho, people be like "ehhh I'll wait" then a bunch of people praise it and by then it's too late. Nintendo only made xyz physical amounts based on demand.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS7 will be out when that happens…no bullshyt

They finally got have 4k, 60fps botw when ps9 drops

5ad7657238e2fcdd008b47a6

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They finally got have 4k, 60fps botw when ps9 drops

5ad7657238e2fcdd008b47a6

right now they’re currently behind by 2 generations…they’re literally putting out PS3/360 games right now…this is why I got pissed and ended up dumping my account and switch…but they reeled me right back in with this game :snoop:

this is jeff grubb’s fault…nintendo was set to release this shyt last year til he opened his fat mouth

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Right!!!

I want to see Nintendo games with PS5 level graphics.
If the next one could be PS4 pro graphics that would be enough of an upgrade. Nintendo’s biggest money has always been handhelds. So they ain’t leaving that to chance.

I can’t even imagine what a PS5 as a portable device would cost lol.