Metroid Dread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They trying to cancel the developer (and i guess this game) on Resetera :mjlol:

They over there like “why does nintendo continue let mercurysteam make games for them” like these people are really retarded bro. The game is one of the highest rated games of the year:dahell:

First outrage about the game possibly being illegally emulated now they trying to pull support from them.
I'm reading the thread trying to figure out what they're so upset about. shyt like managers giving conflicting information is an everyday thing at my job. it sucks, but it's like a weird form of entitlement that these things are seen as being so unusual. plenty of people have jobs with much worse conditions

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The feeling of isolation, ambiance and suspense in this game are top notch.
I can't count how many times I've been stabbed in the jugular by the E.M.M.I's. Despite there being little to no gore, unsettling every time.
Have you been able to deflect them though? Did it twice and felt like a GOD

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I paid full price for a game I completed in 9 hours and 23 mins with 100% items :francis:

Length doesn't make a game but I expect more for a full price game with very limited story elements
Please fukk outta here. This isn't GTA.

You literally played this game non-stop since you opened. Take the game off and go fukk a bytch or grab a drink. Can't stand clown shutting on this legendary game cause your antisocial ass wanted to run staright through it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I got it 3 days early and posted that I completed it in under 10 hours on thursday do the math you try hard retard fukk :russ:
Please fukk outta here. This isn't GTA.

You literally played this game non-stop since you opened. Take the game off and go fukk a bytch or grab a drink. Can't stand clown shutting on this legendary game cause your antisocial ass wanted to run staright through it.