beat kraid by…

…launching myself into his stomach using bomb and a secret passage lol

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I paid full price for a game I completed in 9 hours and 23 mins with 100% items :francis:

Length doesn't make a game but I expect more for a full price game with very limited story elements

whats funny is people made a huge deal about Rift Aparts length and it was twice as long to plat. :francis:

and miles and kena, also got a lot of hate and they weren't even full priced games. I love this game but it shows me that alot of the concern isn't genuine because people look the other way with nintendo. I don't judge the quality of games by how long they are but I do feel like I was done with this in a flash

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I paid full price for a game I completed in 9 hours and 23 mins with 100% items :francis:

Length doesn't make a game but I expect more for a full price game with very limited story elements

that’s ironic…just loaded up the game and I’m at 9h 24m and I feel like I’m just getting started…just beat the 2nd boss…on my way to probably beat the yellow EMMI…just got the plasma cannon, grapple beam and bomb…not sure how much shyt is left tho

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
that’s ironic…just loaded up the game and I’m at 9h 24m and I feel like I’m just getting started…just beat the 2nd boss…on my way to probably beat the yellow EMMI…just got the plasma cannon, grapple beam and bomb…not sure how much shyt is left tho

I completed samus returns last week on the 3ds and my completion time on that was 14 hours and that wasn't 100% items.

I think playing that helped me In completing this quickly as it's a much harder game and I genuinely got stuck on it a few times as it isn't as linear.

Again some of the greatest games I've ever played are short (braid/bastion comes to mind) but this shyt went by in a flash and although I enjoyed it it's not even a top 3 2d metroid game

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
what’s your top 3?

genuinely curious not asking for the sake of argument

In order for me it would be

Fusion.- first metroid I ever played so I may be biased but the story also felt deeper and more involved than this game.

Super metroid- tone and style of game is dope

Samus returns- obviously a remake so it's not perfect as bossses are little repetitive but to me if both these games controlled the same this would be a far superior game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In order for me it would be

Fusion.- first metroid I ever played so I may be biased but the story also felt deeper and more involved than this game.

Super metroid- tone and style of game is dope

Samus returns- obviously a remake so it's not perfect as bossses are little repetitive but to me if both these games controlled the same this would be a far superior game.

cool…I’ve only played 3 this being my third and the other 2 were the OG metroid and super metroid…gonna check out fusion and samus returns at some point…thanks

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
whats funny is people made a huge deal about Rift Aparts length and it was twice as long to plat. :francis:

and miles and kena, also got a lot of hate and they weren't even full priced games. I love this game but it shows me that alot of the concern isn't genuine because people look the other way with nintendo. I don't judge the quality of games by how long they are but I do feel like I was done with this in a flash
I complained about the price of this game, and you argued with me :gucci:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I complained about the price of this game, and you argued with me :gucci:
That was last week's opinion
loldenzel.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cannot WAIT to kill this yellow b*stard…he can go underwater too??? :mindblown: