Metroid Dread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The fact that people act like this has quarter decent graphics is hilarious btw.

shyt looks like a ps one fmv at times but the animation is beautiful in game

Last edited:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This game is straight butter brehs. I keep getting the feeling it isn't real

Metroid byke :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that people act like this has quarter decent graphics is hilarious btw.

it’s nowhere near as bad as I anticipated…at least not the 2D portion…the 3D cutscenes are horrible tho…but great gameplay trumps everything :hubie:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
kind of annoying how they're always forcing you into the next area. when I get a new upgrade, I want to backtrack a little and see what items I can get, but it seems most of the time I'm somehow blocked from doing that. I guess it will open up at some point, and let me do that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: no way. This is too short

it’s probably longer based on what some have said in here but I’d be glad if it doesn’t run me over 15…personally I think 15-20 is a sweet spot…anything longer better be worth it…tired of committing 40+ hours to cookie cutter EA/ubisoft type games…but ya 7 was the quickest so that was probably speed run times

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
it’s nowhere near as bad as I anticipated…at least not the 2D portion…the 3D cutscenes are horrible tho…but great gameplay trumps everything :hubie:

One of the elevators cut scenes made me do the :dwillhuh: it was so bad when it's moving it looks fine but anytime there's a static image it's terrible

Reviewers talked about how it's beautiful

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only EMMI that really gave me a hard time was the
Purple one where you have to go through the water sections. It's a bit cheap because you don't have the Gravity Suit yet and need a perfect series of events to not get caught. I managed to parry it by chance and I think that's the only reason I got through

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First game I’m gonna beat w/ 100% in years. Some of the shinespark puzzles are crazy, they don’t make the mechanics clear on how you can maintain momentum but I managed to get all items each map, probably gonna beat it later on today.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Purple one where you have to go through the water sections. It's a bit cheap because you don't have the Gravity Suit yet and need a perfect series of events to not get caught. I managed to parry it by chance and I think that's the only reason I got through

Facts. That shyt was aggravating

Took a good lil 20 minutes to make that run

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
and it can detect you as soon as you start moving. If you so much as walk it gets alerted and starts coming over to investigate. That was the first time I had to use health to keep the cloak up because I had to hide for a hot minute in the water

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I remember being stuck right at that same point.

Thing is, these games, you're never truly ever stuck. Just lost.
I'm about to go watch BMF. Maybe young Meech will give me a clue on where to go because I swear I'm going in circles after beating another boss and a miniboss :francis: