did this computer just tell me I was attacked by a Cholo? :mjlol:

baby-joker-whats-up.gif

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Just beat the invisible scorpion boss. This game is dope. The coli was right once again.

I had questions about the length of the game but if I get another ~9 hours of gameplay at this same level, it will be an A or A- game for me. At worst.

I never play side scrollers. I didn’t think a 2d game could have combat this intricate.

but man playing this with joy cons is rough. I gotta get a legit controller.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat the invisible scorpion boss. This game is dope. The coli was right once again.

I had questions about the length of the game but if I get another ~9 hours of gameplay at this same level, it will be an A or A- game for me. At worst.

I never play side scrollers. I didn’t think a 2d game could have combat this intricate.

I have the pro controller but I’m gonna use my elite controller next time I play…but ya I already know this is taking up most of tomorrow for me…I seen the EMMI thing then got the blue charge ray then decided to take a break cuz if not I’d be up until morning play this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

First thing i bought with my switch was BoTW and a pro controller. The joy-cons are made for little asian girls hands

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m having no problems with the joycons :yeshrug: then again I got used to playing fighterz with it so this game is cake w/ this controller

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I'm having a hard time accepting being stuck... no LITERALLY trapped in this area. It's in Cataris. The friggin thermal door closed and I can't go anywhere now. I guess I can reset the game and go back to the save point, but I refuse to believe I sold like this

edit: never mind I'm a damn fool. :dead:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjlol: I'm having a hard time accepting being stuck... no LITERALLY trapped in this area. It's in Cataris. The friggin thermal door closed and I can't go anywhere now. I guess I can reset the game and go back to the save point, but I refuse to believe I sold like this

edit: never mind I'm a damn fool. :dead:

I remember being stuck right at that same point.

Thing is, these games, you're never truly ever stuck. Just lost.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is fantastic. Mercurysteam did their thing. Just beat
Kraid
Pacing has been so fukking good. Feel like I'm getting new shyt every 20-30 minutes. Never feels stagnant which a lot of other metroidvanias suffer from. The EMMI bits are tense as hell, and I think they switch the parry timing window so you never can Master it which would take the tension out when you're caught. Glad to get an actual new 2D metroid game in almost 20 years and it's living up to the hype.

EDIT: If you're ever stuck, open map and check doors. They specify what you need to open them and even say closed or open.

EDIT 2: Do not play this on docked mode. It looks straight trash on a TV. Handheld looks much better cause it doesn't show how low poly the assets are. This is a handheld game through and through.

Last edited: