Metroid Dread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spoilers for after you get shift

MF!!!!! I was just thinking to myself how wack it would be if you had to outrun EMMI while being under water and what do you know:damn::damn::damn::damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all the cool kids are playing this game :ufdup:

basically tho…the heavy opinions on this forum that I pay attention to are all saying the game is GOTY or one of the top games of the year…just copped after reading @Zero comment lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn I just got the gravity suit now .. I need to slow down :wow: gotta savor this game before I fukk around and beat it earlier than I want to. This by far my favorite switch game

Yeah, i dont think anything is taking BoTW’s crown but this might be 1B :hubie:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn I just got the gravity suit now .. I need to slow down :wow: gotta savor this game before I fukk around and beat it earlier than I want to. This by far my favorite switch game
Lol I'm telling you man. This is my favorite genre of gaming right here. EMMI gripes aside, I live for this shyt.

I gotta watch BMF and some more shyt tomorrow because I'll fukk around and beat it by 12AM Monday :russ:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yall talking about beating kraid...im doing so badly i cant even fathom that shyt. i cant get past this first mini boss with the scorpion tail

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yall talking about beating kraid...im doing so badly i cant even fathom that shyt. i cant get past this first mini boss with the scorpion tail

You just have to find the specific strat they want you to use. That boss has a easy tell for big damage with a parry