Metroid Dread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This green one feels like it's always in the same room with you. Its like get the fukk from round me :hhh:

:mjlol:

I do think the stealth mechanic they implemented for it needs work, the cloak makes it a little better but they tend to be psychic and know where I am anyway.

Overall tho the EMMIs haven't been too much of a problem other than that first puzzle in the EMMI zone that annoyed the hell out of me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, once you kill the emmi you can go back and freely explore so its not that big deal, its just an extra challenge to keep you on your toes in a new zone.

It usually pushes me indirectly to where i actually need to go out of panic

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The feeling of being lost in this game and finally finding a path is an endorphin rush.

And the morph ball makes me feel like i got the power to go anywhere in this game.

stop saying great shyt about the game!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And the Diffusion Beam :picard:

Let me take a damn break :russ:

The GOAT genre of gaming :ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s gonna be hard to go back and beat F.I.S.T after playing this. In all the areas i think that game lacks in this game makes up for. Mostly the controls, movement, and constant upgrades.

It’s like every 20 minutes I get so dope new ability that lets me unlock another area and make Samus play better.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s gonna be hard to go back and beat F.I.S.T after playing this. In all the areas i think that game lacks in this game makes up for. Mostly the controls, movement, and constant upgrades.

It’s like every 20 minutes I get so dope new ability that lets me unlock another area and make Samus play better.

damn…I thought you beat F.I.S.T. already

makes sense tho that this eclipses that game…it is the originator :ehh: