Metroid Dread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn man the peer pressure is too much…fukk it…it’s just $60…I gotta unpack this switch and set it up now

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They done up the difficulty again brehs. :mjlol:

This final 2-3 areas really about to be a bytch. :dead:

By the time you get there you should have your sticks up.

This isn't anything new by Nintendo.

They start you off super light, handholding, tutorials and shyt. Take you to levels that make you utilize the basics, then add some new shyt, take you to levels to make you use the basics + the new shyt, test you with a boss. And by the end, if you studied you should be able to pass the test.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

They start you off super light, handholding, tutorials and shyt. Take you to levels that make you utilize the basics, then add some new shyt, take you to levels to make you use the basics + the new shyt, test you with a boss. And by the end, if you studied you should be able to pass the test.

That's gaming in general. That philosophy ain't exclusive to Nintendo.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peer pressure:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Oh yeah for sure. I haven't died much yet other than 1 boss tbh even after this new development.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So who's got the balls to admit the EMMI zones are midkey trash? Should I wait a month?

Rushing the player in a Metroidvania :scust:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So who's got the balls to admit the EMMI zones are midkey trash? Should I wait a month?

Rushing the player in a Metroidvania :scust:
I like that they're quick for the most part, but I do wish there were more options to fight back instead of just respawning at the entrance. They get ridiculously cheap near the end where
they instantly spot you across the map and can freeze/electrocute you just by being in their cone of vision

I guess it keeps things interesting IMO. The game would be a bit too easy and straight forward without it, even if it feels like a gimmick

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I like that they're quick for the most part, but I do wish there were more options to fight back instead of just respawning at the entrance. They get ridiculously cheap near the end where
they instantly spot you across the map and can freeze/electrocute you just by being in their cone of vision

I guess it keeps things interesting IMO. The game would be a bit too easy and straight forward without it, even if it feels like a gimmick
This green one feels like it's always in the same room with you. Its like get the fukk from round me :hhh: