Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when drake said "nothing was ever done for me" on that forever song back in 2008? That was everything you needed to know about him. He was always whole fraud. He never wrote his music. Hint, the reason he took out his phone during that freestyle on funk flex :mjlol: ive been calling him a fraud from the jump way back on sohh back in 2008... :yeshrug: his buzz and introduction into rap was strange already. Dude had internet mixtapes that barely was making noise and all of a sudden, hes getting a huge industry push based off of untrue claims. He had no street buzz not even internet buzz AT ALL. So all the signs were there if you paid attention.

Last edited:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn what did Drake do to these nikkas :why:

Trying to get this nikka out the game like 50 in 07 lol

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is nasty, Kendrick is gonna murk this nikka for real :snoop: i gotta sticky this.

I was rooting for this nikka but he got too many writers, i just refuse to believe he can do it himself. Kendrick gonna literally drop and give us 50 nikkas that wrote tracks for Drake ( If he used that concept the battle would literally be done)
If he goes the cam'ron route and mixes the drake verses with the reference tracks, imma be dead :russ::laff:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
thought drake would have learned from the quentin miller shyt. he aint ever beating the ghost writer critcism especially now :snoop:

What was he supposed to learn? I’m not even being funny. Dude clearly isn’t a natural musician/artist and needs a substantial amount of help to make music. I remember dude showing his rhyme book years ago and the shyt was blank :wow:. It’s either he gets significant help or he retires from music. He’s not going to retire so here we are.

It boggles my mind that this dude is some people’s favorite rapper.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I seen something years ago about Gods plan but i never paid that shyt no mind, but now..

they might actually pull the Gauntlet off The Boy
:wow: