Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Facts. They all just look jealous. kendrick too really. He stopped “messing” with him but he sure ain’t say shyt till Drake was clearly number one and Kendrick was waining in popularity.
Yup. It's literally the only reason Kendrick came at Cole. Which I feel is the artist with the most integrity out of the 3. Too bad he pulled that p*ssy ass move. Cause in reality. Kendrick always pump faked on Cole. Kendrick got hot and fronted on the joint album for mad long. Then when Cole was getting love for FHD. This nikka put out a tweet talkin bout he ready to do the joint project. Got love for TPAB and forgot all about that Cole shyt again. Even back when Kendrick mention Cole on Control. Cole faught Diddy trying to defend him. Cole always gave Kendrick a level of energy that Kendrick didn't give him back. Which is why him apologizing looked that much more crazy to me. It's like. nikka Kendrick ain't have no problem calling u out or mentioning ur name. But it's bothering ur spirit for u to defend urself? shyt is mad p*ssy.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Some of the guys talking shyt about him for that jumped on songs with him after he was exposed for it. Including Meek Mill.

People on this forum talking about the purity of rap when the rappers didn't even care. Rappers clung to him to get whatever shine they could.

Rick Ross got songs with Drake years after he was exposed for using ghost writers. He knew then yet now he wanna talk shyt? It's all a joke. What you blacked out and forgot for 5-6 years he doesn't write his rhymes?

Ross was on Drink Champs bout him and Drake in the 2 percentile in writing..lol

Anybody supporting Ross shouldnt even be entertained in these threads.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup. It's literally the only reason Kendrick came at Cole. Which I feel is the artist with the most integrity out of the 3. Too bad he pulled that p*ssy ass move. Cause in reality. Kendrick always pump faked on Cole. Kendrick got hot and fronted on the joint album for mad long. Then even Cole was getting love for FHD. This nikka put out a tweet talkin bout he ready to do the joint project. Got love for TPAB and forgot all about that Cole shyt again. Even back when Kendrick mention Cole on Control. Cole faught Diddy trying to defend him. Cole always gave Kendrick a level of energy that Kendrick didn't give him back. Which is why him apologizing looked that much more crazy to me. It's like. nikka Kendrick ain't have no problem calling u out or mentioning ur name. But it's bothering ur spirit for u to defend urself? shyt is mad p*ssy.
Catching feelings over another man jealousy ain’t it either. Cole shoulda never made that track. The apology wasn’t a “p*ssy” move. It was a display of that integrity you are talking about.

Cole got TDE artists on his album. He’s on the future album. nikkas talking about each other moms and wives. “White boy” “racist” etc. Cole would look like a fool standing on either side of this right now.

To me, getting mad at another man cause he don't wanna fukk with you is the “p*ssy move”.

Cole shoulda just dropped him a line, told him to catch up and went on about his business.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Catching feelings over another man jealousy ain’t it either. Cole shoulda never made that track. The apology wasn’t a “p*ssy” move. It was a display of that integrity you are talking about.

Cole got TDE artists on his album. He’s on the future album. nikkas talking about each other moms and wives. “White boy” “racist” etc. Cole would look like a fool standing on either side of this right now.

To me, getting mad at another man cause he don't wanna fukk with you is the “p*ssy move”.

Cole shoulda just dropped him a line, told him to catch up and went on about his business.
It was p*ssy because he jumped out the gate in the first place. He shoulda just left it alone. But yea I'm starting to see why Cole stepped away from the shyt because this shyt messy af.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yup. It's literally the only reason Kendrick came at Cole. Which I feel is the artist with the most integrity out of the 3. Too bad he pulled that p*ssy ass move. Cause in reality. Kendrick always pump faked on Cole. Kendrick got hot and fronted on the joint album for mad long. Then even Cole was getting love for FHD. This nikka put out a tweet talkin bout he ready to do the joint project. Got love for TPAB and forgot all about that Cole shyt again. Even back when Kendrick mention Cole on Control. Cole faught Diddy trying to defend him. Cole always gave Kendrick a level of energy that Kendrick didn't give him back. Which is why him apologizing looked that much more crazy to me. It's like. nikka Kendrick ain't have no problem calling u out or mentioning ur name. But it's bothering ur spirit for u to defend urself? shyt is mad p*ssy.
Exactly…. Props to Cole but he had to see this how Kendrick was moving…. Kendrick no different than these other nikkas going at Drake for no real reason other than he smashed the thots they were trying to wife lmaoo

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You assume I'm white? I been around since the SOHH days people know who I am.

The guy had 14 billion streams on Spotify last year and it's been known he ain't writing his own shyt since the Meek Mill beef back in 2015. It's QM reference tracks for him that's been posted online for what's approaching a decade.

The rest of the world doesn't care. Has there even been a noticeably dent in his career over it?
Cheer up white guy.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. It's literally the only reason Kendrick came at Cole. Which I feel is the artist with the most integrity out of the 3. Too bad he pulled that p*ssy ass move. Cause in reality. Kendrick always pump faked on Cole. Kendrick got hot and fronted on the joint album for mad long. Then when Cole was getting love for FHD. This nikka put out a tweet talkin bout he ready to do the joint project. Got love for TPAB and forgot all about that Cole shyt again. Even back when Kendrick mention Cole on Control. Cole faught Diddy trying to defend him. Cole always gave Kendrick a level of energy that Kendrick didn't give him back. Which is why him apologizing looked that much more crazy to me. It's like. nikka Kendrick ain't have no problem calling u out or mentioning ur name. But it's bothering ur spirit for u to defend urself? shyt is mad p*ssy.
We really don't know what kind of convos they had though or what else prevented them from actually doing the joint album. They live on different coasts and signed to different labels. Half the TDE roster couldn't even get release dates, the Black Hippy album never happened and they live in the same city and on the same label. Alot of behind the scenes shyt could have prevented that album. Kendrick barely dropped his own joints with years in between each album.

Cole got called out cause the "first person shooter" shyt and all the Drake dikkriding he been doing. But Cole never had no issue with Kendrick, so it wasn't a p*ssy move backing out of the battle. It was clown shyt but it wasn't p*ssy shyt. Folks acting like Cole backed out cause he was scared of Kendrick but truth is he backed out cause he genuinely respects dude.