Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Someone in OVO gotta leak the Xanax Damage reference now :wow:

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
They need to leak whoever wrote his parts on that 21 savage tape cause who ever that was had him soundin zesty ass hell :dame:
If he's hiring non harlem adjacent writers I swear:dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dead:

This white guy HURTIN............
You assume I'm white? I been around since the SOHH days people know who I am.

The guy had 14 billion streams on Spotify last year and it's been known he ain't writing his own shyt since the Meek Mill beef back in 2015. It's QM reference tracks for him that's been posted online for what's approaching a decade.

The rest of the world doesn't care. Has there even been a noticeably dent in his career over it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It did work when Meek tried this play and it ain’t gonna work now, the fans do not care about reference tracks/ghostwriters
Some of the guys talking shyt about him for that jumped on songs with him after he was exposed for it. Including Meek Mill.

People on this forum talking about the purity of rap when the rappers didn't even care. Rappers clung to him to get whatever shine they could.

Rick Ross got songs with Drake years after he was exposed for using ghost writers. He knew then yet now he wanna talk shyt? It's all a joke. What you blacked out and forgot for 5-6 years he doesn't write his rhymes?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of the guys talking shyt about him for that jumped on songs with him after he was exposed for it. Including Meek Mill.

People on this forum talking about the purity of rap when the rappers didn't even care. Rappers clung to him to get whatever shine they could.

Rick Ross got songs with Drake years after he was exposed for using ghost writers. He knew then yet now he wanna talk shyt? It's all a joke. What you blacked out and forgot for 5-6 years he doesn't write his rhymes?
It was mutual beneficial relationships, real rap nikkaz did songs with the whiteboy to access a wider audience, and the whiteboy did songs with real rap nikkaz to gain credibility.

But now those relationships have turned sour they got no reason to keep up the front like the whiteboy was ever really down. He was always a mark. Ross just saying what we all already knew

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was mutual beneficial relationships, real rap nikkaz did songs with the whiteboy to access a wider audience, and the whiteboy did songs with real rap nikkaz to gain credibility.

But now those relationships have turned sour they got no reason to keep up the front like the whiteboy was ever really down. He was always a mark. Ross just saying what we all already knew
That makes them fukking sellouts. Doing tracks with someone that doesn’t respect their craft. If you fukk with someone that’s a piece of shyt then you one by association. You don’t get to fukk with trash then act like you above it all. You on songs with him. That’s ya man.

Whatever can be said about Kendrick he stopped messing with Drake a long time ago and never went back. It’s funny cause when Kendrick dropped his last album I said it was amazing and people on this forum was shytting on it. Now suddenly cause he disses Drake he’s the man again.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You assume I'm white? I been around since the SOHH days people know who I am.

The guy had 14 billion streams on Spotify last year and it's been known he ain't writing his own shyt since the Meek Mill beef back in 2015. It's QM reference tracks for him that's been posted online for what's approaching a decade.

The rest of the world doesn't care. Has there even been a noticeably dent in his career over it?
Exactly, and for the sheer amount of music he put out it’s next to impossible he has the time to write every single song.. These coli bozos don’t realize this so I wouldn’t expect any logical reasoning from them. These same rappers forming up to go at Drake would do anything to achieve his level of success and consistency putting out music.. These nikkas are wild mad and been mad when they was working with him which makes them even look more crazy

It’s clips all over the net of these nikkas praising Drake now all of a sudden he’s wack? Thats why you have to respect Kenny he ain’t fukk with Drake since 2012 and stood on it.. but these industry nikkas who are all fake had no issues running to Drake for a feature

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That makes them fukking sellouts. Doing tracks with someone that doesn’t respect their craft. If you fukk with someone that’s a piece of shyt then you one by association. You don’t get to fukk with trash then act like you above it all. You on songs with him. That’s ya man.
Facts. They all just look jealous. kendrick too really. He stopped “messing” with him but he sure ain’t say shyt till Drake was clearly number one and Kendrick was waining in popularity.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Whatever can be said about Kendrick he stopped messing with Drake a long time ago and never went back. It’s funny cause when Kendrick dropped his last album I said it was amazing and people on this forum was shytting on it. Now suddenly cause he disses Drake he’s the man again.
I disagree with basically every post u made in this thread but this one is mostly on point. All them nikkas sellout. Mr Morale wasn't amazing tho. shyt was super mid.