Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Yes. Do you have any nephews or nieces? :dahell:

Then why was it smoke about Jerry Jones looking at the busing protest?....he was just "a kid" then too....but media and people on this board wanted answers. Hmmm...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A teenager.

So it be no problem a 16 year old dating a 10 year old since they all kids? Hmmm....
Teens are kids…you’re a kid through 18

And what type of stupid shyt are you on? Kids have different developmental stages, no one would approve of a 16 yr old and a 10 yr old despite them being kids just like a 10 yr old talking they got a 5 yr old girlfriend would be eyebrow raising. Y’all love bringing up the dumbest examples thinking you got one.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ghost is a good rapper. Without SC is he top 10 all time level? I think clearly not, and if he had a lot of ghostwriting for SC then he's not GOAT level.
Who said he had a lot? The dead pedophile? superb :aicmon:

He came up with that style in Africa. He didn't bring ghost writers to the motherland.
:laff:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He hops. :yeshrug:

Because he has no personality to rely on, which ever rapper is hot, he uses as a vehicle. Lil Wayne/Nicki, Rick Ross, Future, 21, Now Sexy Redd.

Black people control what's hot. Drake wants to be be relevant.

There's a 15 year old kid with talent who will be ghostwriting for Drake 5 years from now.

This man would have been a Lennie Kravitz in the 90s.
Disrespectful to Lenny

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Snoop hasn't really claimed to be a top rapper in 20 yrs though, and people like his albums but nobody's said Snoops top anything in a long time.

I agree with you on Ghostface and think anyone who think he's a legit GOAT MC is crazy
I have no problem with Ghostwriting but the mental gymnastics is wild

2pac debut has a whole song he didn’t write one lyric for but no one say anything about it at all

i hate picking and choosing

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
So is Drake.

Those dudes did what he did too. Add ODB in there.

No one has done what Drake has done.

Dirty dropped his debut and literally said that GZA blessed him with some rhymes. He didn't pretend that he wrote sh*t or fight allegations of taking lyrics. He always gave props to his writer. At the damn album release party, he was on Video Music Box and shouted out GZA for it. So it's very different. Drake is a fraud who cosplays whoever he's around at the moment, and pretends to be what he feels a "rapper" is, and lies about what's going on behind the scenes. While also claiming to be "the best". Dre, Kanye and Puff all openly say they have people writing for them. Drake likes to hide the fact.

You can't stop that dude on the street and ask him to spit a hot 32 that he wrote himself. You ain't never gonna find him surrounded by no certified greats and be able to hold his own in no cypher. Dude is definitely not an MC.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Dirty dropped his debut and literally said that GZA blessed him with some rhymes. He didn't pretend that he wrote sh*t or fight allegations of taking lyrics. He always gave props to his writer. At the damn album release party, he was on Video Music Box and shouted out GZA for it. So it's very different. Drake is a fraud who cosplays whoever he's around at the moment, and pretends to be what he feels a "rapper" is, and lies about what's going on behind the scenes. While also claiming to be "the best". Dre, Kanye and Puff all openly say they have people writing for them. Drake likes to hide the fact.

You can't stop that dude on the street and ask him to spit a hot 32 that he wrote himself. You ain't never gonna find him surrounded by no certified greats and be able to hold his own in no cypher. Dude is definitely not an MC.
He's an mc. You can't move goal posts now. Like I said Ross himself just stated last month he was one of the faster writers in the studio. Knock him for using help but no need to pretend that he
can't rap

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You Canadian leaf boys are so emotional and zesty :umad:

Guilty until proven innocent stanley :umad:
Don't work like that you lil emotional bytch. All that angry dapping don't move nothing. I'm not the one in they feelings. :skip:

Drake wouldn't even make my top 50 rappers. But to pretend he is not a rapper is goofy. I had the honor of watching his actual come up before Young Money.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Teens are kids…you’re a kid through 18

And what type of stupid shyt are you on? Kids have different developmental stages, no one would approve of a 16 yr old and a 10 yr old despite them being kids just like a 10 yr old talking they got a 5 yr old girlfriend would be eyebrow raising. Y’all love bringing up the dumbest examples thinking you got one.
And kids grow a different rates. I was the man in the house when I was 11 but my nephew plays the video game and watches anime and he’s 14 totally different upbringings.

My nephew is 21 but I still look at him like a kid trying to figure life out. He didn’t have to grow up as fast as I did.

But even college freshman could be considered a kid entering a new world

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
He's an mc. You can't move goal posts now. Like I said Ross himself just stated last month he was one of the faster writers in the studio. Knock him for using help but no need to pretend that he
can't rap

Nah, the standard isn't changing.

I hold that dude to the same standard that I do all the greats, since back in the day. The sh*t he's been doing would've gotten him crucified in the 90's. Now today, we let a lot of sh*t slide, so that's why he's been able to get over. So it's dope to see him actually being held accountable. The culture is corny now because of dudes like him. And that's the problem. Rapping doesn't make you an MC. We all know that. Just like Vanilla Ice and Bobby Brown weren't MC's, but would rap on tracks. The rules aren't going to shift to cater to the less talented.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

cmon why would any rap artist just go out say so and so wrote for me?
only now am I seeing people more open about it

nas never said Quentin was helping or no helping. So I should assume it’s true QM was writing for him