Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
But there's clearly a difference between someone getting a credit because they produced a track, wrote the hook, had an adlib or two on the song, were sampled on the song, and wrote the entire thing :unimpressed:

Im not saying there isn't a difference.

What I'm saying is that I'm not about to jump up in rage and astonishment that a famous rapper had an entire song written for him by another famous rapper. It is the least surprising thing to come out of this whole drama.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Seems like this rap was written by one person and performed by another. STOP making excuses for this nikka and tryna drag other people into this shyt.

It's not an excuse... I'm just not surprised by any of it. Yall are in here with the :ohhh: over something that we've all known. Literally for years.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm saying is that I'm not about to jump up in rage and astonishment that a famous rapper had an entire song written for him by another famous rapper. It is the least surprising thing to come out of this whole drama.
Only because it happened to a rapper that's already been exposed for having songs written for him. :unimpressed:

Drake stans were on some :blessed:shyt a few days ago because of a debunked rumor that Kendrick had a ghost writer. Why? Because he's considered a legit rapper that write his own shyt.

It's not an excuse... I'm just not surprised by any of it. Yall are in here with the :ohhh: over something that we've all known. Literally for years.
People ain't really surprised, just tired of a dude that sometimes bowls with the bumpers up and the ramps being called the best bowler alive.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People gotta stop with this, "This is how songs are written today" bullsh*t.

Nah, this is Hip Hop. Go read some credits from the golden era classics. The only people that should be writing on the record, are the MC, the producer, and all guests on the track, or the people you sampled. You are NOT supposed to have other artists or writers penning your sh*t, if you're trying to pass as an MC. We are not gonna start changing the rules of the genre to cater to talentless dudes who don’t have the ability to bar up and pick up their own pen to write.

It didn't take 20+ writers to put together any of the classic albums from the 80's or 90's. The best sh*t that's ever been created in this culture, was done by actual greats who knew how to write lyrics and structure their own sh*t. People are letting popularity blur the line between real and fake, and that's not gonna fly. If you can't express yourself by writing your own sh*t, then what value are you even bringing to the table? The dude writing your sh*t should just make the songs his own, and we could listen to those. But this thing where these dudes are taking songs from other people, even for diss records, and trying to be the face of the words as if they're their own, is weird and needs to be called out. Every single time.

Get rid of ALL these n*ggas.

This I always said Drake shouldn’t be lumped in the convo with J.Cole before the apology and Kendrick. nikka should be on the side with Beyonce, Rihanna and Justin Bieber he’s a pop star that does Hip Hop and not an MC.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Only because it happened to a rapper that's already been exposed for having songs written for him. :unimpressed:

Drake stans were on some :blessed:shyt a few days ago because of a debunked rumor that Kendrick had a ghost writer. Why? Because he's considered a legit rapper that write his own shyt.

Even in reverse I wouldn't be surprised. The curtain was lifted on this shyt a long time ago.

cap10slapahoe

Broke hoes is a no no
Daps
KB-2024_72dpi_1080p_RGB.jpg