Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Drake just said yesterday his pen is hattori hanzo but now people tryna be like “oh it’s normal he doesn’t write, he never acted like he did”

Clowns
Ruined the Kill Bill reference he’s been making with this shyt being revealed. And it bothers him . He hates that ppl know about Quentin Miller

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is nasty, Kendrick is gonna murk this nikka for real :snoop: i gotta sticky this.

I was rooting for this nikka but he got too many writers, i just refuse to believe he can do it himself. Kendrick gonna literally drop and give us 50 nikkas that wrote tracks for Drake ( If he used that concept the battle would literally be done)
Maybe y'all should read credits.

This is just line everyone going nuts over the picture push used for the Diss that was on OVO blog not hidden. Public. Someone just had to create a narrative for the masses. The shyt was right there it wasn't hidden

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yachty adlibs are on there. This seems to be the clue. As I listen to it, this isn’t some lyrical song. Pluto, this song and back outside all sound like they came together in an email.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Maybe y'all should read credits.

This is just line everyone going nuts over the picture push used for the Diss that was on OVO blog not hidden. Public. Someone just had to create a narrative for the masses. The shyt was right there it wasn't hidden
Yeah but Drake fought the ghostwriting allegations so hard back in 2015. He should have just said that he gets help and doesn’t care what we think.

That’s his doing not ours.

Boat is credited yes but he also has as libs which makes us believe that’s all he contributed. Not the whole fukking song.

If a Gillie reference leaked for Wayne I would never hear the end of it :dead:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nikka said he was executive producer on the album.
Not that he gave whole songs to the boy that shyt wild :heh:
I'm just going to assume all the tracks that have Yachty on the adlibs he wrote.

Take Care was Half the Weeknd
QM was If Your Reading This.

And people want to know why nikkas won't let this ghostwriting shyt go.
We literally have no idea what percentage this nikka is really writing for himself :snoop:
The weekend wrote song hooks and gave him some of his own songs. He was not writing raps.

He is also in the credits.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Huge part of his appeal is his versatility. If that part is basically bought what are we doing here?
I never believed he wrote stuff like Hotline Bling, and Hold On We're Going Home.

But I can actually live with those as opposed to his raps being ghostwritten. The former are simply pop songs