Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Breh, that time was amazing for baseball. Even non-baseball heads were looking at the tube going 👀 if Sosa was going to beat Mcguire or the other way around. Then you had Griffey doing his thing, Thomas holding it down....whew!

I wanna go byke :mjcry:

Derek Jeter 90's baseball was the best time. Subway Series too. I'm more of a basketball head than any other sport.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This is the part I don’t understand. I don’t care if people get help but Word for Word is just a different level. Like he just literally took the whole song and switched up some lyrics. He’s literally Beyoncé when she did the song with Migos called apeshyt.

Yup, literally the same situation left the adlibs in like that song as well :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hov did guest appearance
But never took a whole song
Th are you talking about? Lol

I was just saying that Jay always latched onto to someone/something hot, used it up and moved on to the next person/trend that was hot rinse and repeat.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This shyt is like 10+ years old

8f8cf2b9a584100047ff16974a5464e8.jpg

They even had the nerve to quote what Drake tells his OVO tent writers smh
This was even weirder because after this they had the young guys and they had like Vince Staples and Isaiah Rashad which are a lot closer to Drake than he is the fukking Rakim

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow...whole time I thought Drake was tryna mimic thug.

Turns out it he was mimicking Yachty and made it sound like thug :bryan:
I thought the same thing. Told my lil cousin it sounded like Thug when it first came out. He said nah if anything it's definitely Yachty influenced but I don't listen to him so I was like hmm ok. Well god damn he copy and pasted the whole flow