They even had the nerve to quote what Drake tells his OVO tent writers smh
Did the nikka atleast write the lyric they quoted?:hhh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Doesn't write his songs. Not a producer. Music is not timeless. The labels found a way to take the Vanilla Ice/Milli Vanilli formula and made it cool in the 2010s. On that note a lot of his verses on So Far Gone sounded like Wayne. He's lucky Wayne and Birdman are so loyal. Wayne damn near got shot by Birdman's orders and still didn't start running his mouth. Looking at how his style evolved over the years I'm entertaining the thought that he never wrote shyt.
Not sure if anyone brought it up...but people forget that lawsuit Cash Money had from Kia Shine...and that Wayne had the "Best I Ever Had" hook first...

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Real shyt if u listen to music u knew that song I ain’t come from drake

He sounded like a Michigan rapper on that joint at the time it dropped I said he sounded like babytron

Yachty been wit the mitt boys for some years now, Drake not as smooth as he think he is

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Real shyt if u listen to music u knew that song I ain’t come from drake

He sounded like a Michigan rapper on that joint at the time it dropped I said he sounded like babytron

Yachty been wit the mitt boys for some years now, Drake not as smooth as he think he is
Drake has also sounded like a London Rapper, a Jamaican rapper, a Dominican rapper, a suburban Torontonian, an urban Torontonian, an American, a Southerner at times

Wtf is another one

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
no one ever compared drake to nas or pac what yall mad about

put him in the same category as ye and dre and wow suddenly it doesnt matter

He compared HIMSELF to those legends.
Appearing Sprite commercials with Nas and Biggie, having “his” LYRICS posted next to the Gods. nikka said he was the greatest of his generation.

He getting ALL the smoke for being a unabashed fraud.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
So you asked for proof and then refused to watch the video ? Clearly a Biggie stan
nikka there was a thread on this already. Only similarities are the names of the rappers, Biggie had Notorious name first, and the samples used lmao.
:dead:

Y’all Biggie haters gon have to come better to besmirch the GOAT.

Lemme guess these nikkas built a time machine, went into the future and bit that no name rapper too?

:dead: