Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This shyt is like 10+ years old

8f8cf2b9a584100047ff16974a5464e8.jpg

They even had the nerve to quote what Drake tells his OVO tent writers smh
exactly...

10 years ago... but cats still screaming at clouds about shyt everyone knows already

we get it drake isn't real hip hop, I don't see many hip hop heads claiming he is

even back then this was highly exaggeratted. I mean it's a sprite campaign not a hip hop consensus

some of you just want a pat on the back for virtue signalling about 'real hip hop' but the real hip hop heads know this shyt already so who are you even arguing with

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You p*ssy and offended because I made fun of a man you obsess about u fakkit with your bytch ass identity on here

I genuinely have no idea who you are as a poster have you changed your name recently?

I don't take the coli as serious as some of you do so I don't keep dossiers on the comments people make.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
So now the explanation "Yachty had writing credits on the song, this isn't news", like any of you Aubrey stans thought that Yachty wrote all the lyrics on this song?

So tell me Drake stans, if someone here made a thread, let's say a month ago: "Lil Yachty wrote all these songs for Drake," when no reference tracks had leaked, how many of you would be here saying "he just has writing credits, they worked on it together" or "Yachty probably came up with the melody, Drake wrote the shyt" or other excuses?

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
If they have reference tracks for all his songs with the timestamp titles, or his other rappity rap tracks, he's in trouble

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I just relistened :ohhh: yea that’s clearly a ‘it was his and we just left his adlibs in’ situation. Smh
So easy to have endless catchy melodies when you pick the best from everyone.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Kind of ironic for metro to be doing this to Drake though, considering some
Of his biggest hits are rips of previous production...