Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This is a career ender

This is like when Alex Rodriguez got caught using steroids for the 2nd time and MLB sudended him indefinitely

As a huge Drake fan, this is utterly disappointing.. the biggest fraud in hip hop history

Same with Mark Mcgwire, all of those home runs are not legit after he got caught taking roids.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Same with Mark Mcgwire, all of those home runs are not legit after he got caught taking roids.

Mark's exposal still stings because my mans was everywhere during that stretch :francis: . Once that expose popped off, it was like the Men in Black flashlight, "it never happened".

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gold-tooth.gif

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly...

10 years ago... but cats still screaming at clouds about shyt everyone knows already

we get it drake isn't real hip hop, I don't see many hip hop heads claiming he is

even back then this was highly exaggeratted. I mean it's a sprite campaign not a hip hop consensus

some of you just want a pat on the back for virtue signalling about 'real hip hop' but the real hip hop heads know this shyt already so who are you even arguing with
You were in the other thread getting offended over Drake being called white :mjpls: what part of the OvO camps do you work for?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I remember the chase with him and Sammy Sosa when I was into baseball at the time.

Breh, that time was amazing for baseball. Even non-baseball heads were looking at the tube going 👀 if Sosa was going to beat Mcguire or the other way around. Then you had Griffey doing his thing, Thomas holding it down....whew!

I wanna go byke :mjcry: