Metaverse startin to look real spooky brehs.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Not yet but it very well could be the future for the coming generations.

Imagine having a baby being "born" in the metaverse with an AI brain but thinks it's human :wow:

There's a movie called Surrogate with the great Bruce Willy that basically depicts what happens if we let the metaverse take over.

Would you leave one world for another where you have complete control over your lifestyle and how you look? I would surmise that most will if given the chance
Its an interesting philosophical debate . If the steak sustains me, and tastes like a steak, but its completely digital, does that make it real or fake? What exactly predicates reality? I have no idea, i never went to college outside youtube university :hubie:

But i would take a digital steak that tastes real and keeps me alive and gives me energy to burn over no steak at all. But without at least 2 out of 3 of those prerequisites being met, it is pretty clear and obvious how this digital food can be very dangerously problematic. Because its obvious its the other 1 that would be the hardest to decline. :francis:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Not yet but it very well could be the future for the coming generations.

Imagine having a baby being "born" in the metaverse with an AI brain but thinks it's human :wow:

There's a movie called Surrogate with the great Bruce Willy that basically depicts what happens if we let the metaverse take over.

Would you leave one world for another where you have complete control over your lifestyle and how you look? I would surmise that most will if given the chance
The new movie The Creator literally is all about this situation

Daps
nope.

you need to watch that film again :camby:

:ufdup:

Both can be true. I don't remember everything about the movie but I remember folks wanting to stay in the metaverse because they could look and live a certain way that they couldn't in the physical world and imo we already heading there :yeshrug:

Its an interesting philosophical debate . If the steak sustains me, and tastes like a steak, but its completely digital, does that make it real or fake? What exactly predicates reality? I have no idea, i never went to college outside youtube university :hubie:

But i would take a digital steak that tastes real and keeps me alive and gives me energy to burn over no steak at all. But without at least 2 out of 3 of those prerequisites being met, it is pretty clear and obvious how this digital food can be very dangerously problematic. Because its obvious its the other 1 that would be the hardest to decline. :francis:

:ufdup:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Metaverse Ass Muhfukkas
pm-ONCRMY6-QCM.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Both can be true. I don't remember everything about the movie

you don't remember the movie :camby:

and you are therefore missing the point of that movie.

and you (coli style) doubled down.

:picard:
the surrogates operated in the real world alongside humans not in some VR "metaverse" :ufdup:

two minutes to watch a trailer is too much ...

Daps
you don't remember the movie :camby:

and you are therefore missing the point of that movie.

and you (coli style) doubled down.

:picard:
the surrogates operated in the real world alongside humans not in some VR "metaverse" :ufdup:

two minutes to watch a trailer is too much ...

You right, I got my movies mixed up. But even when I'm wrong I get my point across :ufdup:

beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif