Metaverse startin to look real spooky brehs.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
They designed it for white folks. You know the first black person to put that headset on is going to see their virtual self turn out like the NBA2k player creator.
0nblmzp.png

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mickey Mouse has a pet dog named Pluto. Has anybody seen Pluto? I can’t find Pluto. Heeeeeeeelp

Pluuuuttooooooooooooooooo?????????

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I can't even imagine the fukkery that would go on in a coli metaverse chatroom :wow:
Breh, I ran into extortion schemes and some other shyt on VR Chat. People who make skins being forced to work for other ppl who make skins... It was crazy. I met this dude in VR Chat. I was using PCVR so I was able to see his skin in all it's glory. It was a Mandalorian armor. After talking to him for a while he revealed that he was creating skins for another modder who had somehow got a bunch of other modders to make skins for him that he would sell. He was straight up upset.

It's wild and it's pretty much unregulated. If you wanna go full retard then the metavese is the placel to do it. I don't fukk with VR much because there isn't enough quality content being released, but there are some gems that I never finished that I can always go back to or games like Mini Golf that never get old.