Metaverse startin to look real spooky brehs.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
tracy-morgan-no-way.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I actually think he may have been too early with the metaverse, generative AI once mature and possible on consumer hardware can possibly be huge.

imagine a 2d photo becoming a virtual 3d world thats generated on the fly and users exploring that virtual world.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm officially washed, my brain is having trouble processing what the fukk I'm even seeing right now :ohlawd:like how does it see YOU perfectly in the metaverse when your face is obstructed by that big goofy ass headset brehs I'm confused GOTDAMNIT

Daps
We're in the Matrix

Wait til they finally reveal our lives have all been one great monumental :troll: and we been living in this shyt all along :lupe:

:troll:
:lupe:

Not yet but it very well could be the future for the coming generations.

Imagine having a baby being "born" in the metaverse with an AI brain but thinks it's human :wow:

There's a movie called Surrogate with the great Bruce Willy that basically depicts what happens if we let the metaverse take over.

Would you leave one world for another where you have complete control over your lifestyle and how you look? I would surmise that most will if given the chance

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I'm officially washed, my brain is having trouble processing what the fukk I'm even seeing right now :ohlawd:like how does it see YOU perfectly in the metaverse when your face is obstructed by that big goofy ass headset brehs I'm confused GOTDAMNIT
Knowing Zuck, it'll probably be making a model of your face from Facebook/Instagram photos

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Yes, yes... This is the way towards the future of video games that I dreamed of when I was a kid in the 80s playing Dungeons of Daggorath on the TRS-80 Color Computer. That was one of the most immersive games I have played even to this day.

I still got beef with the blob and the wizard:birdman: