Metal Gear Survive?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:damn:

i defended this game for months only to get a neg for calling it what it is after release and taking the cape off :dead:

:shaq2:...you called it trash....but lets keep it 100...the points you made attribute to the nature of the game making you play for survival strategy

That being said I do understand the menu asoect at times....but what you rrally are saying is you want the game to "help" you more:youngsabo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:shaq2:...you called it trash....but lets keep it 100...the points you made attribute to the nature of the game making you play for survival strategy

That being said I do understand the menu asoect at times....but what you rrally are saying is you want the game to "help" you more:youngsabo:
you can't build a survival game with bullet sponge enemies. that works for horde mode games - they need to pick a lane and stick with it. its survival but health regenerates. its survival but direct combat is the primary course of action. this isn't a survival game no matter how many faux survival elements they throw into it. its less of a survival game than fallout new vegas. and even if it was a pure survival game in spite of all those things, the hit detection is still the same mess it was since the beta. the new animations don't line up with the MGS5 stuff and it turns melee from solid, quick, and clean to jank, slow, and unreliable. you can't force combat in survival games if the combat is as sloppy as it is in this.

also, this is the worst world design. breh like.... its fukking terrible :mjlol: this makes shadow of mordor look like San Andreas

regarding the user interface.... how many hoops do you have to jump through just to make ammo? :skip:

there's nothing saying you can't enjoy bad games - i damn sure do from time to time. but this? this is is a bad game

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
:damn:

i defended this game for months only to get a neg for calling it what it is after release and taking the cape off :dead:

Negged for giving it a chance

Idk if you're talking about when you tried the beta or if you own the game but :hhh:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you even buy a game with metal gear on it when kojima had nothing to do with it? And y'all really couldn't tell it was trash just by looking at it? Some of y'all go out of your way to be impartial and against the grain that it makes you stupid. Game was destined to be trash from the first trailer.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Looks like another shyt entry in the Metal Gear universe.

We need Splinter Cell to come back. Hitman can't be expected to hold the stealth genre up on its own.

Looks like Metal Gear Pachinko is still the best Metal Gear related thing since the release of MGS3 on the PS2.
You say splinter cell like its the only other stealth game :usure:

syphon-filter-ps1-768x432.jpg

latest

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Why would you even buy a game with metal gear on it when kojima had nothing to do with it? And y'all really couldn't tell it was trash just by looking at it? Some of y'all go out of your way to be impartial and against the grain that it makes you stupid. Game was destined to be trash from the first trailer.
i don't get why people are on kojima's nuts like he made that whole series solo in his own basement. one guy never makes or breaks product. last i checked MGS4 and 5 had tons of problems too

beta was actually fun, but they never fixed the issues with the game :yeshrug: game controls poorly and the clutter make it a chore to play. they could've done a lot with this framework but the push to monetize was too much of a focus.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't get why people are on kojima's nuts like he made that whole series solo in his own basement. one guy never makes or breaks product. last i checked MGS4 and 5 had tons of problems too

beta was actually fun, but they never fixed the issues with the game :yeshrug: game controls poorly and the clutter make it a chore to play. they could've done a lot with this framework but the push to monetize was too much of a focus.

Compare mgs4 and 5 to this new shyt and tell me kojimas influence had little to do with it's success? Both of those games are vastily superior to this dumpster fire so Foh. Nobody on his nuts but those games are undoubtedly under his quality control...Clearly. How was the beta fun when in your words the never fixed the issues? Lol so does that mean its still trash or nah? The game fukking sucks end of story, don't even mention mgs4 or 5 to this trash.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Compare mgs4 and 5 to this new shyt and tell me kojimas influence had little to do with it's success? Both of those games are vastily superior to this dumpster fire so Foh. Nobody on his nuts but those games are undoubtedly under his quality control...Clearly. How was the beta fun when in your words the never fixed the issues? Lol so does that mean its still trash or nah? The game fukking sucks end of story, don't even mention mgs4 or 5 to this trash.

nikkas wanna discredit Kojima, yet all of his games were at the very least enjoyable and the 2 metal gear games in history that were ever released without him was complete ass. Which is why I don't take these nikkas on here seriously, they'll have you buy some straight up trash because they wanna be different. Even the devs shat on this game. Should neg the shyt out of OP for endorsing this mess

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the fukk is this? MGS5 wasn't even finished :dead: we gonna act like one man is responsible for GTA? Civilization? Zelda? You letting these fanboy rants hijack logic. It takes a team to build anything and Kojima's was splintered after MGS3. They couldn't keep their formula going and it was obvious to anyone who paid attention. Hell, MGS as anyone knows it died act 1 of MGS4. Everything after that was a trainwreck from a narrative and gameplay sense.

And people want to hate on this for reusing assets when Peacewalker had you fighting the same bosses nonstop, and that was the same kind of cash grab for their primary audience in Japan. but lets just keep on with the old talking points. Death Stranding is already looking like a 10/10 :mjgrin: don't need to see gameplay :mjgrin: Kojima da gawd

regarding the beta, hell, any demo can be fun, but the issues that would make a full game a problem were still there: cluttered, convoluted UI with a full assortment of gear compared to the teaspoon that was provided in the beta. and also the hit detection that wasn't an issue against the trash mobs of the beta vs much bigger, faster, tankier enemies that come from a power creep in a full game. the issues didn't get mitigated in a full game, they grew. and like i said, both of those things could've been fixed in day one patches. bigger changes have been made to bigger games.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nikkas wanna discredit Kojima, yet all of his games were at the very least enjoyable and the 2 metal gear games in history that were ever released without him was complete ass. Which is why I don't take these nikkas on here seriously, they'll have you buy some straight up trash because they wanna be different. Even the devs shat on this game. Should neg the shyt out of OP for endorsing this mess
I'm not discrediting Kojima, I'm just saying people acting like they saw him build MGS1 personally - with no help or team.

Hell, the art design alone is iconic but the people jocking Kojima somehow don't even know who Koji Shinkawa is :jbhmm: funny how that works

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I'm not discrediting Kojima, I'm just saying people acting like they saw him build MGS1 personally - with no help or team.

Hell, the art design alone is iconic but the people jocking Kojima somehow don't even know who Koji Shinkawa is :jbhmm: funny how that works

Nobody even said it was just Kojima that made these games, but you see what happens to them without him? Just saying breh...and your opinions about mgs4 I just ur opinion. I enjoyed the game and I know plenty of ppl who did as well. MGO was a masterpiece