Metal Gear Survive?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Missing out on what? You ain't telling anybody anything:russ:
Bruh this shyt is just like phantom oain but you dont have as many weapons....there is no checkpoints and you have to eat and drink in a regular basis or you die....there js a Mist like the horror movie and I just saw a 100 ft monster walking slow through that bytch....been playing for 2 days and have not went back to cod yet....

I only got it for the single player campaing and im 2 days in....you literally got to be on point every mission because the zombies are like the walking dead....and you will have to start again

shyt is challenging and fun

If yall aint got 40...yall broke nikkas...im headed to club in 3 hours and gonna spend that before I buy a drink

Smh

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Difficult game and the beta had me asking a lot of questions on basic things you would think a good tutorial would cover.:why:

If you have 3 to 4 nikkas you know all on the same page playing this game then you will run shyt...:win:

if not? :francis:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh this shyt is just like phantom oain but you dont have as many weapons....there is no checkpoints and you have to eat and drink in a regular basis or you die....there js a Mist like the horror movie and I just saw a 100 ft monster walking slow through that bytch....been playing for 2 days and have not went back to cod yet....

I only got it for the single player campaing and im 2 days in....you literally got to be on point every mission because the zombies are like the walking dead....and you will have to start again

shyt is challenging and fun

If yall aint got 40...yall broke nikkas...im headed to club in 3 hours and gonna spend that before I buy a drink

Smh

giphy.gif

enjoy breh...meanwhile the rest of us sane nikkas aint touching that shyt.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I might still check it out on a rental or something but the hit detection and OD cluttered UI really threw me off. I hate eating and drinking like its adding to the gameplay experience. That shyt was bothering me in the beta too...

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this will go down as the shyttiest game of 2018. Konami is WOAT

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I might still check it out on a rental or something but the hit detection and OD cluttered UI really threw me off. I hate eating and drinking like its adding to the gameplay experience. That shyt was bothering me in the beta too...
I cut on a stream of this game and that's what dude was doing. Farming shyt.

Exited out of the stream and did something else

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this shyt is trash :picard: i was really giving this game a shot but the gameplay is just cluttered up, uninspired, watered down garbage

i'm usually okay with farming materials - i play the fukk out of monster hunter and even the pve fortnite still, but this game? this game takes it to a whole other level. but what makes it really bad? the fukking gameplay. you can't even just bang it out lol. and its funny because that was the best part of the last MGS game. now? not only do you have to craft ammo using their unintuitive crafting system but you have to craft FOOD. it gets worse too as you have to open a fukking menu during the longer fights to replenish your AIR

why did anyone think that people enjoyed sifting through menus all the time?

okay - but lets go to shooting, when you actually get to do that. if you want to play the "its a survival game" card, you need to emphasize the significance of each shot. that doesn't work with enemies that level up for starters because it skews the entire scope, but worse still is the fact that hit detection in this is legitimately horrible. and its horrible in a way that shows how they couldn't even bring over the hit detection from MGS5 due to how they shifted the animations up a bit. then the shooting? .....man its like they don't want you to shoot because they know how bad it is lol

this game is a few notches above umbrella chronicles, but don't trip - its in the same lane. stick to a rental at best. i gave this an honest shot too

Last edited: