Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Man that De Ja Vu mission has a nikka super confused :what:

Fvkk it I heard on May 1 we about to get the NSAbox exclusive mission for free too :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
alright, I haven't read through the whole thread cause I'm just not but I traded in NBA 2K14 last weekend with the idea that I'd go ahead and get Ground Zeroes but I'm still not sure if I should cop it even though its only $30 so what's the word? Is it worth the purchase or no?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
alright, I haven't read through the whole thread cause I'm just not but I traded in NBA 2K14 last weekend with the idea that I'd go ahead and get Ground Zeroes but I'm still not sure if I should cop it even though its only $30 so what's the word? Is it worth the purchase or no?

If your a fan I'd go for it. If you're just casually interested wait for a sale.

-DMP-

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just beat the GZ portion..will tackle the side missions later. late pass i know

def did not feel very mgs ish.. barely any of the sound fx and no codec screen.

def loved the feel of the controls though, shooting and driving were great to me.

as for being the best demo ever..i have fond memories of the mgs2 and og ninja gaiden demos. may be nostalgia though

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
breh zone of enders was dope, not shyt.. and pt 2 was just :banderas:

Kojima needs to quit fukkin around and give us ZOE 3 NOW....:pacspit:

There's a whole gen inbetween....Imagine ZoE on the ps4 nikkas.......That was one of the only games that actually made that Gundam/Maccross type shyt seem almost a reality :noah: