Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Daps
Just beat it, pretty fun and the graphics are great. Gonna attempt to 100% it also. Man, I was TOO hype watching the cut scenes at the end. I can't wait for Phantom Pain. Hopefully we get it by the end of 2015 :to:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kojima a fool. The small things he does that I don't believe anyone else would've even thought of and leave you like :ohhh: is unmatched.

I was trying to sneak around a spotlight and a solider right under him around the tents in the refugee camp. I'm on the road and decide to do the side roll to quickly dodge them both. So I'm in an extended roll when the game suddenly stops and I'm thinking how the hell did I get spotted :dwillhuh: .

Turns out a XOF patch landed in Snake's fanny pack and flew out during the roll. This is probably the most interestingly placed collectible I've ever seen in my gaming career.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
man this shyt was epic.
Kojima da gawd is back on his A game :banderas:
cannot wait for Phantom Pain.
went real slow super stealth on first run through. took me little over 3 hrs
def gonna try to 100% this joint.....

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the plot is nonsense. at one point a man was possessed by an arm only to have the writer change that between games to some type of nano-machine brainwashing to fool the SoP system. he brainwashed himself so well he forgot be brainwashed himself so the son of the patriots system couldn't detect his motives.

I loved Metal Gear Solid 4 only because I accepted what i saw without analyzing it or expecting it to make sense. You can somewhat follow the plot as it's presented but the plot of the Metal Gear Solid series is the text book definition of convoluted non-sense. That's what happens when writers don't plan sequels and have to retcon between iterations to attempt to make some at best loosely connected stuff fit together properly.

Just watched this 18 minute S ranked speed run. I'm not buying this game. I'm gonna Youtube the cutscenes. all you do is go in that base and extract two people and that's it.

You can finish Ocarina of time in 20 minutes, did you know that?

Hell I beat Snake Eater in 3 hours once

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm picking this up tomorrow but a lot of the reviews I've seen mentioned that the gameplay mechanics were straight from peace walker. Peace Walker is probably my second favorite mgs game behind MGS3.
Well then these controls>>>>>>>>>>>MGSIV. Being able to control the camera and move around in a full 360 degrees is nice.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
To sell a demo that took a lot guts shyt was sold out at my local Best Buy and Game stop. The phantom pain that game gonna be epic as fukk :blessed: Hideo Kojima worth my petty $30.
Damn he really sold this shyt. :merchant: You fukkin clowns making me wanna download this shyt for the 4. :steviej: