Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:laff: word

check me out damn i aint play metal gear in years im out here swagless

http://1drv.ms/1db7Vo2

Breh, if you swivel that camera into walled corner one more time...:ufdup:.
You like "Let me make sure I'm all clear. :troll:" And i'm like "Its a wall you just skirted! Ain't shyt on that side to see!:bryan:"

EDIT: And stop stomping on Paz breh. You HOH or something? :myman:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Dont side against me nikka. Wish i would see you on the opposite team. Better go tie your hair back with your scrunchy before you end up on my death cam next to everybody you fukkin love. :ufdup:

Makin me buy this game i might really have to make a guest appearence on BF and knock the fukk out chew. Blow that fisherman hat the fukk off your head with a tank shell.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dont side against me nikka. Wish i would see you on the opposite team. Better go tie your hair back with your scrunchy before you end up on my death cam next to everybody you fukkin love. :ufdup:

Makin me buy this game i might really have to make a guest appearence on BF and knock the fukk out chew. Blow that fisherman hat the fukk off your head with a tank shell.
You already know what it is I OWN YOU I Dont have to mince words with you cause you know what it is ...SCRUB. :ufdup:Dump all kinds of shells in ya
giphy.gif
Next time quote me old ass in a karate class ass nikka.

Last edited: