Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
inferior development tools? yeah. overcomplex architecture? yeah. inferior hardware no.

its well known games had to be designed for the Cell processor. if the Xbox 360 was the lead platform and the game was ported over to the Cell it ran far worse. the best looking games last generation were on a console you're trying to pass off as inferior.

The best looking games so far now are on a platform your trying to pass off as inferior :comeon:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
inferior development tools? yeah. overcomplex architecture? yeah. inferior hardware no.

its well known games had to be designed for the Cell processor. if the Xbox 360 was the lead platform and the game was ported over to the Cell it ran far worse. the best looking games last generation in were on a console you're trying to pass off as inferior.

The "best" looking game released last gen came out in the final year of the PS3's lifecycle. Prior to the Last of Us, the Xbox 360 consistently shytted on the Ps3, in both graphics and gameplay.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Here is @PS4 , @MeachTheMonster, @Hiphoplives4eva

"I'm a serious gamer, so I bought a x1, u see how sweet the cable feature is and kinect is so nice"

Are u gonna talk about the games?

"The streaming on the system is real nice"

:dead:

Xbox1: where serious gamers go to watch tv
Your a fukking idiot. I've been posting about the games since launch you fukking moron. Those awesome features are IN ADDITION to the amazing game selection you dim witted imbicile. Please tell us what awesome games your enjoying on your PS4 peasant. Let me guess, Killzone? :umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "best" looking game released last gen came out in the final year of the PS3's lifecycle. Prior to the Last of Us, the Xbox 360 consistently shytted on the Ps3, in both graphics and gameplay.
what xbox exclusives looked better than infamous 2, heavy rain, uncharted 2-3, god of war3 , beyond two souls? :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Make up excuses and pretend to be a developer brehs:heh:

If lesser performing games make one system "inferior" then the same has to hold true the other way.

Games built from the ground up for Xbox one look and perform better than the multiplats on ps4, but you'll just ignore that. Why?
effectively what you're doing here is this:
you went to the back of your math book and got the answers to the problem so you turn in your homework with the right answers and gibberish for the work to solve them and go my answers are good so my work has to be right.

the conclusion the games run better so the hardware is superior isn't necessarily true. it only becomes true when that's the actual reason why they run better. its well known the PS3 was an afterthought last generation. how long did they have to wait for patches? for DLC for games like Skyrim? how many games like Orange Box did we witness where the PS3 port was passed off to someone else other than the main developer and came out buggy as shyt and no patches were released? developers like Naughty Dog got way more outta that hardware than some developer that passed off a port to a B team.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you went to the back of your math book and got the answers to the problem so you turn in your homework with the right answers and gibberish for the work to solve them and go my answers are good so my work has to be right.

the conclusion the games run better so the hardware is superior isn't necessarily true. it only becomes true when that's the actual reason why they run better. its well known the PS3 was an afterthought last generation. how long did they have to wait for patches? for DLC for games like Skyrim? how many games like Orange Box did we witness where the PS3 port was passed off to someone else other than the main developer and came out buggy as shyt and no patches were released? developers like Naughty Dog got way more outta that hardware than some developer that passed off a port to a B team.

You need a girlfriend.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Once again you repeat yourself.

When playstation games perform worse it's inferior devs

When Xbox games perform worse its due to inferior hardware

The hypocrisy is strong with you stans:wow:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once again you repeat yourself.

When playstation games perform worse it's inferior devs

When Xbox games perform worse its due to inferior hardware

The hypocrisy is strong with you stans:wow:

bruh, try to cut the shyt for 1 moment. it was already stated by numerous devs that the ps3 cell architecture was complicated to code for. however, first party sony devs were able to take full advantage of the hardware and create games that visually shyt on 360. Devs are saying PS4 is a joy to work for, while complaining they're limited w/the xbox 1 hardware. these are facts, bruh. don't go retarded w/your response, this is just how it is.

xbox should just take that L, remove the kinect, and allow devs access to that extra memory.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yall nikkas are hilarious.... everyone knows the Xbox is garbage and I'm speaking as a long term 360 owner. The kinect was bullshyt since day one they should have focused on the power of the system but they wanted to screw over the core gamers since e3. Now they can't move their console worth a damn. Enjoy titanfall!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bruh, try to cut the shyt for 1 moment. it was already stated by numerous devs that the ps3 cell architecture was complicated to code for. however, first party sony devs were able to take full advantage of the hardware and create games that visually shyt on 360. Devs are saying PS4 is a joy to work for, while complaining they're limited w/the xbox 1 hardware. these are facts, bruh. don't go retarded w/your response, this is just how it is.

xbox should just take that L, remove the kinect, and allow devs access to that extra memory.

Devs have said that the Xbox one hardware is more complicated to code for., however first party devs have been able to take full advantage of the hardware to make games that visually shyt on ps4. Not one dev has complained about X1. What devs have said is that the systems are very close in power and the performance of X1 games will improve once game engines begin to be tailored for the memory set up.

But you will ignore all that because in Sony Stan land excuses only work one way :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Devs have said that the Xbox one hardware is more complicated to code for., however first party devs have been able to take full advantage of the hardware to make games that visually shyt on ps4. Not one dev has complained about X1. What devs have said is that the systems are very close in power and the performance of X1 games will improve once game engines begin to be tailored for the memory set up.

But you will ignore all that because in Sony Stan land excuses only work one way :stopitslime:

wow, contradicted yourself within 3 sentences, bravo.

the xbox 1 is underpowered, why is it so hard for you to admit this?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

Breh you know Damn well m$ going to drop a updated version in like 2 years.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Stating a fact =/= complaining.

I have no problem admiting that the Xbox one is less powerfull on paper. It's all the other crap y'all try to add to it, that's the problem.

The ps3 is underpowered, why is it so hard for you to admit this?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stating a fact =/= complaining.

I have no problem admiting that the Xbox one is less powerfull on paper. It's all the other crap y'all try to add to it, that's the problem.

The ps3 is underpowered, why is it so hard for you to admit this?

on paper? wtf? nikka what xbox1 multiplats are fukking w/ps4?

and the ps3 clearly wasn't underpowered, you know the specs. the cell artictecture made them lazy ass PC/XBOX devs give a lackluster effort. xbox 360 couldn't push out 1 game that compared to the infamous, uncharted, or last of us. i give props to mass effect 2 though, they held their own.