Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Squinting at pictures to find small differences :blessed:
`we're really gonna act like native 720p vs native 1080p isn't a major difference? just a generation ago the PS3 got shytted on when its multiplatform games didn't measure up. suddenly it gets downplayed in this console generation when the sides switch?

the Xbox One is clearly inferior hardware.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
`we're really gonna act like native 720p vs native 1080p isn't a major difference? just a generation ago the PS3 got shytted on when its multiplatform games didn't measure up. suddenly it gets downplayed in this console generation when the sides switch?

No but for all of Microsofts boasting talking about this is a NEXT GEN system is pretty much bullshyt. I mean I'm paying $500 for a graphically subpar system. And depending on your tv the resolution really shows.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Glad we don't have to deal with no forced parity this gen.

Thief and the Witcher are next :laugh:

Might as well sell your xb1 after you are done with Titanfall brehs. :laff:
at this point the only games i'll buy on my Xbox one are exclusives. anything else is PS4 or PC. Microsoft fukked up so bad. Tomb Raider outsold them on the PS4 and no doubt this will too. they now have a perception of being the inferior console that cost more which people attribute the price to an attachment most don't want.

there's piles of these things sitting in stores now and stores are coming up with $50 off coupons and gift cards to push them. every day in my email Gamestop is begging me to buy one and they know i already have one cause i reserved it and picked it up from them. now they got some special layaway program for it. i'm not saying its exactly the same but a few months after the Wii U came out retailers were pulling some of the same gimmicks and Gamestop was acting just as desperate to get people to buy them.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
no surprise here, in a couple of months this will be so common that mods will ban threads like this just so they don't flood the arcadium :bryan:

500+ bucks where expended xfaks.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And it looked beautiful, didn't it fakkit?

Anyways, this game is fukking 2 hours! Why the fukk do we care about this game again? I swear, outside of MGS3 Snake eater, this series has to be the most overrated ever!
even you can admit this is a trend. major developers and major publishers putting out games on both and there's a noticeable gap in performance.

how they gonna ask for $100 more and give people less performance? even if the price was equal its still less performance for the same money. the common man ain't going for that.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
even you can admit this is a trend. major developers and major publishers putting out games on both and there's a noticeable gap in performance.

how they gonna ask for $100 more and give people less performance? even if the price was equal its still less performance for the same money. the common man ain't going for that.

Man get the fack out of here. So the difference between 720p and 1080p is noticeable now? :camby:

While techinically 1080p is better, you nikkas would be lying by claiming the difference is actually noticeable graphically. NO one besides obsessed fanboys will care about this. Furthermore, given the fact the game is two hours is more of an insult to gamers and in actuality what you clowns should be concerned about, instead of trumpeting negligible graphical differences as if it's some sore of accomplishment. We already know Xbox one can do 1080p/60fps games flawlessly (i.e. Forza5). Its all about the skills of the developers.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We already know Xbox one can do 1080p/60fps games flawlessly (i.e. Forza5)

:laff: it aint hard to get a racing game @ 1080p/60fps. especially when the crowd looks like this

cssuYeS.png

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Clownshoes, Been a gamer for over 30yrs. I had Rob the robot, i beat Metal gear on nes.
GTA is identical to the top down versions but with LESS replay value
And splinter cell 2 & 3 shyt all over MGS. After MGS2, series been irrelavent, hyped up by nerds who thought MGS4 and 4hrs of gameplay is somehow acceptable :smugdraper:
Metal Gear 1 and 2 on NES wasn't even the official versions of the game....and u silly even THINKING of comparing any Splinter Cell to the first Metal Gear Solid..first off..the first Splinter Cell came a whole gen after Metal Gear Solid.second..gameplay wise Splinter cell was great..but the universe was FAR less interesting and that's not even up for debate..Chaos Theory was the best Splinter Cell game...Blacklist has been the best one in years..but Metal Gear Solid was literally revolutionary when it dropped...did u nikkas even enjoy playing video games or did u spend all ur time hating on games on consoles u didn't like..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It's not. Looking at those pictures in the OP, you clearly have to zoom in and squint certain isolated points to see any differences, if no one pointed out the resolutions, no one would care about them.

All last gen I never knew or cared about the resolution of games, and I still don't. The game of the year last year that sony stans love so much had horrible specs, but none of that matterd cause it was a good game.

When people would talk about the differences in the games last gen it would be because the ps3 version ran like crap(skyrim, Bayonetta) not small barely noticeable differences. Show me an Xbox game that just doesn't work right, then I will start to care. Untill then it's all fanboy fluff

The current fervor to seek out these small differences comes from 8+ years of Sony Stan buthurt. So if we are going with the "inferior" hardware line now. Are y'all willing to admit that the ps3 was "inferior" hardware or will you still run with the excuses y'all been making for 8 years?:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So why does anybody own a ps3? :popcorn:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It's not. Looking at those pictures in the OP, you clearly have to zoom in and squint certain isolated points to see any differences, if no one pointed out the resolutions, no one would care about them.

All last gen I never knew or cared about the resolution of games, and I still don't. The game of the year last year that sony stans love so much had horrible specs, but none of that matterd cause it was a good game.

When people would talk about the differences in the games last gen it would be because the ps3 version ran like crap(skyrim, Bayonetta) not small barely noticeable differences. Show me an Xbox game that just doesn't work right, then I will start to care. Untill then it's all fanboy fluff

The current fervor to seek out these small differences comes from 8+ years of Sony Stan buthurt. So if we are going with the "inferior" hardware line now. Are y'all willing to admit that the ps3 was "inferior" hardware or will you still run with the excuses y'all been making for 8 years?:mjpls:
Yea if I was getting my ass whooped, I would keep talking about last gen to