Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The current fervor to seek out these small differences comes from 8+ years of Sony Stan buthurt. So if we are going with the "inferior" hardware line now. Are y'all willing to admit that the ps3 was "inferior" hardware or will you still run with the excuses y'all been making for 8 years?:mjpls:

Exactly. nikkas need to get over the fact that the PS3 was overall a failure of a system, both for Sony and Japanese gaming in general. The PS4 definitely corrected a lot the problems had by the PS3, but is in no way special. When the excellent games start dropping consistently, then it will be something to brag about. Until then, as a Xbox One owner, I see no reason to cop, especially if the big advantage is this 720p vs 1080p nonsense.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No your the idiot claiming making 1080p/60fps games are somehow "easy". Lets learn how to talk with some sense for a change.
no, i said racing games are easy to make 1080p/60fps, same goes for fighting games. now how about producing a sandbox or even a titanfall/cod shooter in 1080p/60fps; because a lot of devs are saying it's not going to be possible.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. nikkas need to get over the fact that the PS3 was overall a failure of a system, both for Sony and Japanese gaming in general. The PS4 definitely corrected a lot the problems had by the PS3, but is in no way special. When the excellent games start dropping consistently, then it will be something to brag about. Until then, as a Xbox One owner, I see no reason to cop, especially if the big advantage is this 720p vs 1080p nonsense.
Most people play games on a bigger screen 50"

It's a lot easier to tell on bigger screens compared to a computer monitor

:umad:

U got the inferior system and payed more for it

Did xbox at least use lube tho?

Nh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man get the fack out of here. So the difference between 720p and 1080p is noticeable now? :camby:

While techinically 1080p is better, you nikkas would be lying by claiming the difference is actually noticeable graphically. NO one besides obsessed fanboys will care about this. Furthermore, given the fact the game is two hours is more of an insult to gamers and in actuality what you clowns should be concerned about, instead of trumpeting negligible graphical differences as if it's some sore of accomplishment. We already know Xbox one can do 1080p/60fps games flawlessly (i.e. Forza5). Its all about the skills of the developers.
meanwhile in the real world while Xbox fans try to downplay this games are trending to better sales on the PS4
http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/a...tion-sells-69-of-copies-on-ps4-31-on-xbox-one

Microsoft is building a perception that their console is inferior because well it actually is. they were the ones that cut back on the specs so they could shoehorn that camera in the box. now with major release after major release it keeps coming out the PS4 performs better. this is the snowball that later becomes a full avalanche. back when they had their pr guys on Neogaf talking that magical software company we'll have similar performance talk i wonder did they think that would help them escape this?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Most people play games on a bigger screen 50"

It's a lot easier to tell on bigger screens compared to a computer monitor

:umad:

U got the inferior system and payed more for it

Did xbox at least use lube tho?

Nh

Yeah, my xbox system has essentially replaced a 2,000 dollar universal control system I have in my house. With my xbox one and voice controls it has never been more painless to stream content over my home network, switch tv channels, switch between apps and games, watch tv, etc, all from my TV couch and my voice. With a UI so easy even my 4 year old can navigate it.

So in my opinion, the entire premise of your viewpoint is that Kinect is somehow "worthless" is bullshyt, and is obviously part of the reason you believe I somehow own the more "inferior" system. Kinect is disruptive technology, and even in its early stages is showing some revolutionary promise and will likely change how we game for the foreseeable future. M$ is playing chess, while you nikkas are playing checkers with your upgraded PS3 (i.e. PS4) When Kinect is powering some of the revolutionary games in 2-3 years you negroes will understand it's significance.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So why does anybody own a ps3? :popcorn:
the PS3 wasn't inferior hardware. most of the time developers used the Xbox 360 as their lead development platform because the install base was higher. the PS3's architecture was drastically different and if games weren't built from the ground up for it they ran like shyt. the games built from the ground up to run on a PS3 looked better than the best looking Xbox 360 games. hell last gen i owned both consoles and even i knew to buy multiplatform games on the Xbox 360. they just ran better.

here the architectures are similar and so the developers are using the extra headroom to get better resolutions and more fps on the PS4 and scaling the games back on the Xbox One.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And furthermore if all it takes to be next gen is 1080p and 60 fps, then you idiots should have built yourselves gaming PC's long ago. Using your logic, I've been gaming with next gen hardware for over 2 years now! :heh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the PS3 wasn't inferior hardware. most of the time developers used the Xbox 360 as their lead development platform because the install base was higher. the PS3's architecture was drastically different and if games weren't built from the ground up for it they ran like shyt. the games built from the ground up to run on a PS3 looked better than the best looking Xbox 360 games. hell last gen i owned both consoles and even i knew to buy multiplatform games on the Xbox 360. they just ran better.

here the architectures are similar and so the developers are using the extra headroom to get better resolutions and more fps on the PS4 and scaling the games back on the Xbox One.

No you idiot it WAS inferior hardware. Using your logic, because its multiplat games consistently performed inferior to its couterparts (PC and Xbox 360), then it is by default the inferior hardware. Stop changing your logic around to stan your favorite playstation consoles.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, my xbox system has essentially replaced a 2,000 dollar universal control system I have in my house. With my xbox one and voice controls it has never been more painless to stream content over my home network, switch tv channels, switch between apps and games, watch tv, etc, all from my TV couch and my voice. With a UI so easy even my 4 year old can navigate it.

So in my opinion, the entire premise of your viewpoint is that Kinect is somehow "worthless" is bullshyt, and is obviously part of the reason you believe I somehow own the more "inferior" system. Kinect is disruptive technology, and even in its early stages is showing some revolutionary promise and will likely change how we game for the foreseeable future. M$ is playing chess, while you nikkas are playing checkers with your upgraded PS3 (i.e. PS4) When Kinect is powering some of the revolutionary games in 2-3 years you negroes will understand it's significance.
Ryse started out as a Kinect game. they dropped the Kinect functionality. why would they do that?

I have the Xbox One with Kinect. its nice to be able to use the voice commands. i still firmly believe they shouldn't have cut corners on system specs so they could save a little and put Kinect in every box still charging $100 more. as an actual gaming device Kinect is garbage. you can't really get any level of serious control on that. its best for doing dance moves and hitting balls that fly at you on screen. there won't be a revolutionary game for Kinect. the tech has been out since 2010 and has yet to produce a Wii Sports style killer app. even if it did you see what the Wii became after Wii Sports died down. motion controls aren't worth much.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Make up excuses and pretend to be a developer brehs:heh:

If lesser performing games make one system "inferior" then the same has to hold true the other way.

Games built from the ground up for Xbox one look and perform better than the multiplats on ps4, but you'll just ignore that. Why?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No you idiot it WAS inferior hardware. Using your logic, because its multiplat games consistently performed inferior to its couterparts (PS and Xbox 360), then it is by default the inferior hardware. Stop changing your logic around to stan your favorite playstation consoles.
inferior development tools? yeah. overcomplex architecture? yeah. inferior hardware no.

its well known games had to be designed for the Cell processor. if the Xbox 360 was the lead platform and the game was ported over to the Cell it ran far worse. the best looking games last generation were on a console you're trying to pass off as inferior.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Here is @PS4 , @MeachTheMonster, @Hiphoplives4eva

"I'm a serious gamer, so I bought a x1, u see how sweet the cable feature is and kinect is so nice"

Are u gonna talk about the games?

"The streaming on the system is real nice"

:dead:

Xbox1: where serious gamers go to watch tv