Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
ehhh........ metal gear solid did start on the playstation
7ot5c9fnji0h.png

Wait so to be clear..... On the record are you saying MG isn't part of the franchise?:patrice:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I just wanted to get your statement clear on record sir!:mjpls:

of course let me make it even clearer

The suffix Solid has several meanings. It not only references the game's protagonist, Solid Snake, but also alludes to the "solid" 3D graphics, and its placement as the third title in the series.

7ot5c9fnji0h.png

trolling stans is actually kind of fun, i can see why there are so many trolls on the coli

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
so the ps4 got a 2 hour game and the 360 got the superior version of MGS V?

:hula:

No. MsgV is next gen only

Ground zeroes is the prologue and is on all systems. The main mission is about 2 hours long but supposedly there is a lot of content outside the main mission. Each version ps4/x1 gets its own exclusive mission within the game.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
No. MsgV is next gen only

Ground zeroes is the prologue and is on all systems. The main mission is about 2 hours long but supposedly there is a lot of content outside the main mission. Each version ps4/x1 gets its own exclusive mission within the game.
i haven't gotten past saying the 360 actually lol :I

my bad

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
act like MGS wasn't revolutionary and isn't what launched the series into what it is today, brehs.

plus that was mg, mg SOLID launched on ps
Act like adding the word "solid" = new universe brehz :snoop:
that's the beauty of the game.. you can play stealthily and never even kill someone..or go rambo
MGS1, sure. Then other games upped the bar (splinter cell/etc) while MGS4 still uses cardboard boxes and nudie mags for its major "stealth" abilities when this gen of gamers never seen a nude mag cuz of the rise of the internet.
Then they put all that in a nice 4hr of actual gameplay package :mjlol:

Hey, at least you can grab dikkS/COCKS/PENISES in the last one while you hide. MGS5 has to up the ante :patrice:
Expect the ps4 version to ship with a vibrating double dong :huhldup:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Act like adding the word "solid" = new universe brehz :snoop:

MGS1, sure. Then other games upped the bar (splinter cell/etc) while MGS4 still uses cardboard boxes and nudie mags for its major "stealth" abilities when this gen of gamers never seen a nude mag cuz of the rise of the internet.
Then they put all that in a nice 4hr of actual gameplay package :mjlol:

Hey, at least you can grab dikkS/COCKS/PENISES in the last one while you hide. MGS5 has to up the ante :patrice:
Expect the ps4 version to ship with a vibrating double dong :huhldup:
you really comparing a 2D scrolling game to a 3d universe breh? acting like its not a big jump. bet gta1 and 2 are no different than everything from 3 on to you too huh? :rudy:

besides im older than most people on this board..not many of us ..in fact i doubt anyone on this board was actually playing those NES games when they were new anyway.

and :camby: @ mentioning splinter cell along with mgs.. those games were forgettable ..these were not. that's like comparing escape plan to shawshank redemption.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you really comparing a 2D scrolling game to a 3d universe breh? acting like its not a big jump. bet gta1 and 2 are no different than everything from 3 on to you too huh? :rudy:

besides im older than most people on this board..not many of us ..in fact i doubt anyone on this board was actually playing those NES games when they were new anyway.

and :camby: @ mentioning splinter cell along with mgs.. those games were forgettable ..these were not. that's like comparing escape plan to shawshank redemption.
Clownshoes, Been a gamer for over 30yrs. I had Rob the robot, i beat Metal gear on nes.
GTA is identical to the top down versions but with LESS replay value
And splinter cell 2 & 3 shyt all over MGS. After MGS2, series been irrelavent, hyped up by nerds who thought MGS4 and 4hrs of gameplay is somehow acceptable :smugdraper: