Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
There's zero chance the video is from PS3/360 :laugh:

Like @daze23 pointed out, there's Dx11 features everywhere, and the PS3/360 literally cannot do them as they are built around Dx9.

Aight breh, I'll take your word for it.

is this for current gen consoles or next gen tho?

:whoo:

Apparently its a current gen console title :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Kojia said in the interview everything you saw was running in a pc enviroment, that the graphics won't be 100% what you see, but very close.

I want that version what I saw or nothing else.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Metal Gear Legacy Edition dropping on PS3 exclusively next month. Includes every single metal gear thats ever been created up to metal gear solid 4 on PS3. This includes psp editions as well as playstation 1 and 2 versions and of course MGS4 on ps3. :whew:

PLAYSTATION!

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Metal Gear Legacy Edition dropping on PS3 exclusively next month. Includes every single metal gear thats ever been created up to metal gear solid 4 on PS3. This includes psp editions as well as playstation 1 and 2 versions and of course MGS4 on ps3. :whew:

PLAYSTATION!

SMH at you avoiding the Titan thread like the plague

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
SMH at you avoiding the Titan thread like the plague

The thread wasnt interesting enough for me. Its on a console ill never own so what is there to really say about it. Infinity Ward is overrated to me so i dont have that excitement in me when they announce new titles. I mean hey, good for you guys, you got a game from a developer you like but for me, Respawn entertainment isnt a developer i get excited to hear about. I dont want to rain on your parade so i just stayed away from the topic, friend. A cloud game. Meaning a game you'll never truely own, good for u.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The thread wasnt interesting enough for me. Its on a console ill never own so what is there to really say about it. Infinity Ward is overrated to me so i dont have that excitement in me when they announce new titles. I mean hey, good for you guys, you got a game from a developer you like but for me, Respawn entertainment isnt a developer i get excited to hear about. I dont want to rain on your parade so i just stayed away from the topic, friend. A cloud game. Meaning a game you'll never truely own, good for u.

Ayo (posted a few hours ago in that other thread) said:
In before the PStans come in talking about "Infinity Ward hasn't done shyt, they make the same yadda COD yadda yadda MW. So Respawn yadda yadda hate hate hate yadda FPS some other bullshyt hate Treyarch da Gods!"

:lolbron:

Got every part right except for Treyarch.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Kiefer Sutherland is the new Snake

5pq6L0f.png

:gladbron: