Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
He was reconstructed from Solidus after he was burned alive.

no he wasn't. Nano mechanics made him better. But I am now convinced it is Big Boss. This game has alot of explaining to do.

Can't wait.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no he wasn't. Nano mechanics made him better. But I am now convinced it is Big Boss. This game has alot of explaining to do.

Can't wait.

Um yes he was. He was rebuilt from Solidus and I believe Liquid's body.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
How do you know what time period this takes place?

How do you explain big boss arm being missing when he had both in MGS4?

I know who master miller is you forget liquid had him killed metal gear soild.

It says nine years after Ground zeroes, which took place right after peace walker.

It never states it, but in MGS4 it says EVA had replaced missing parts of his parts of his body with solidus and liquid.

Yea killed him in MGS1 not before that, he never work with him. He would have to be very young. And the guy with the eye patch who is obviously Big Boss did. Even in metal gear(MSX and snes) Master miller told solid snake he worked with Big Boss before and that he didn't like him.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you guys read the metal gear wiki on big boss it tells you the timeline of this game. Its right before Boss creates outer heaven.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
If you guys read the metal gear wiki on big boss it tells you the timeline of this game. Its right before Boss creates outer heaven.

No its before, in which it might lead into him creating it.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My ? Is is it gonna have Metal Gear Online?! MGO was fun as shyt I played the one on MGS4 for years.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain two different games - PlayStation 3 News at GameSpot

Hideo Kojima yesterday officially announced Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, suggesting the game was The Phantom Pain and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes combined.

As it turns out (via Siliconera), they are two distinct titles.

"Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are two separate games," a Konami representative told GameSpot today. "Ground Zeroes will actually be a prologue to The Phantom Pain, and that's all we can share at this time."

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, though platforms for Ground Zeroes have not been specified. It is also unclear if both games will be bundled in the same package or offered as two different releases. Release dates also have not been divulged.

Longtime Snake and Big Boss voice actor David Hayter has not been asked to reprise his role in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

:wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
We still didnt even finish the story to MGS 2 i just noticed that :what: