Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lets put all this console beef aside and talk about this upcoming masterpiece
:noah: need to play this shyt now brehs, no thee game offers the experience of the Metal Gear games

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:rudy: aight this is it but i like how you didn't even offer anything about the game

just wanted the official thread:rudy:

not even a trailer:rudy:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
looking back on it even though i really enjoyed Metal Gear Solid 4 the game was a trainwreck. i'll probably play 5 but i can't really say i'm anticipating it. Metal Gear Solid as a series is like the Seinfeld of gaming a bunch of long winded (cut)scenes about nothing. if you turn off your brain and just take it for what it is then its enjoyable but once you start thinking about it you realize the plot is a contrived convoluted mess. further compounded by it being all retconned together from games that weren't planned out prior to them being made. every game Kojima tries to abandon the series and they bring him back. the plot is about as messy as Resident Evil.

i mean did i just see this guy climb around with a peg for an arm?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They said it would come with the game. Like how they did with MGS4

Lets hope we don't have to experience fukk ass server setup they had for MGS4.

Also they should just put out the soundtrack now.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
im torn between wanting to watch all these gameplay videos and going into it blind :noah:

it will probably be the reason I buy a ps4 around when this drops instead of waiting a few years

do we know if the phantom pain and ground zeroes are one game divided by 2 sections (like MGS2 kinda) or are they going to be separate releases? ive heard conflicting things on this

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
shyts on PS3:banderas: DAY fukkING ONE
im torn between wanting to watch all these gameplay videos and going into it blind :noah:

it will probably be the reason I buy a ps4 around when this drops instead of waiting a few years

do we know if the phantom pain and ground zeroes are one game divided by 2 sections (like MGS2 kinda) or are they going to be separate releases? ive heard conflicting things on this
Ground Zeroes is the prequel to Phantom Pain. Think tanker/plant chapters in MGS2. Or the Virtuous Mission/Operation Snake Eater in MGS3.