Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes | PS4/PS3/XB1/360/PC | Out Now

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I wish the HD collection had MGS1. :to:

Eh.. I had the gamecube remake which wasn't HD, but was on par with HD graphic games.
Basically, HD wouldnt of made a bit of difference.
It wouldn't make a ps1 game look better than the cube remake
If you already beat MGS1, the replay value is basically non existent NOW

It was fun back then. But I couldn't even get thru a quarter of the way on the remake because I got bored with it :hula:

Daps
brehs, is peace walker anywhere near as good as mgs3? I still havent bought that HD pack on 360 yet so this shyt has me like :what: as far as story goes.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Eh.. I had the gamecube remake which wasn't HD, but was on par with HD graphic games.
Basically, HD wouldnt of made a bit of difference.
It wouldn't make a ps1 game look better than the cube remake
If you already beat MGS1, the replay value is basically non existent NOW

It was fun back then. But I couldn't even get thru a quarter of the way on the remake because I got bored with it :hula:
the gamecube hd remake was garbage. they re-did all the voice acting and it was terrible. None of the scenes held as much power as the original. This new MGS is gonna be flames though.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
When the hell did this happen????

As you can tell I've been out the loop when it comes to gaming. I kind of wish systems had more exclusives but that's for another discussion.

However, I can't see a 360 pulling of this type of graphics. If somebody can show me different, then I will be more inclined to purchase a 360 when this drops, because I prefer it's online situation and more intuitive controller over PS3. Otherwise, I will be copping a PS3 for the best version of this game (don't even talk to me about setting up a gaming PC).
Gears of War 3 looks VERY Similar to this. Only difference is this is done by a different dev, so the graphics look different :hula:
As for how good it looks, yall nikkaz overhyping anohter MGS title :what:
All you nikkaz seen was snake standing on a rock in the rain, wow :wow:
I'm getting this on PS3. I could get it on 360 but I'm sure Hideo can do something that'll make the PS3 version stand out. Also MGS just feels like a sony title.

I know the 360 version will have kinect support but :pacspit: that I don't have a kinect nor want one.

PC version will be godly but I don't have $1000 laying around to build a new one.
Feels like a sony title? Feels like a sony title he says. What the fukk does that mean?
Anywayz, what the ps3 version could and probably will have over the xbox version is 1080p cutscenes. And 1 disc. Xbox could have more disc, but MGS4 once the 7,1 sound and 1080p cutscenes was taken out, the game total was like 2 or 3gb
I'm sure most of you forgot about that lil factoid and you'll think that the game can't be done on xbox cuz of size limitations (incorrect)
Also the graphics themselves.. games like Killzone took 6yrs and over 60million to make. Thats why it looked as good as it did.
Name a single xbox game that took even half that long, or used 1/3 that amount of money to make :popcorn:
What that means to YOU is that unless MGS:GZ was being worked on for 6yrs, and has 50million in the budget?
Then the game will look BETTER on xbox than it will on ps3

GUARANTEED!!!
pc games are a largely trash

dont listen to em! :pacspit:

i spent a g on this rig and i still cant find decent games to play, all the ones that you can play on consoles are BETTER on consoles :snoop:
:myman:
Here we go again with this. The ONLY clear advantage console games have is the online community in many games.

lower prices, better graphics, higher res, faster load times, and mod capabilities shyt all over the console market...its not even close. I will give you multiplayer...that's a given with the closed nature of the market...EVERY console is connecting to one single service like xbl or psn. Exclusives? PS3 has an advantage there as well, but at that point comes down to personal preference...I tend to like Sony exclusive so that's why I always say the best combo is the PS3 for exclusives and the PC for multiplatform titles.
Basically what you just said is you love the xbox. As for the ps3 exclusives, you don't play them. You just have an opinion on them :hula:
Why you fakkits hype up every exclusive is retarded. None of you play your ps3's outside of those who play sports games.
Cry about it, but I'm not lying. Its a blu-ray player that can also play games.
more courtdog xbox 360 nonsense coming right up.
Holla when you actually play any of these games you yappin about :rudy:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What your rocking is misinformation that you say is truth.
I just sonned the fukk out of your knowledge, which makes you :fire:
Reverse psychology doesn't work here bud

There is no console war. When there was one, I rocked the 360.
The 360 won already. You must be upset about that?
Let me tell you what we off of.. we off of not embedding our pics in our sig :hula:
We off being dumbasses who repeat misinformation
Finally, while the ass is nice. We never been on muscle armed chicks :dead:
That bytch needs an arm transplant pronto...

Too bad yall not off nuts :huhldup:

People still using that hula smiley lol. Tried to say u weren't court that was a dead giveaway. Back on topic. U dam near pushing 40 stanning a machine that's using inferior technology. To be more specific since it went over your head, dvd-9, barely getting built in wifi a few years ago. Didn't have HDMI from the jump. Smh. Bu bu bu but we sold more, only cause for every one they sold people have had to replace it with 1 and even then the second unit broke too. Smh. Not to mention, your screen name is named after your favorite snack , with this sonning being the main course. :umad:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
People still using that hula smiley lol. Tried to say u weren't court that was a dead giveaway. Back on topic. U dam near pushing 40 stanning a machine that's using inferior technology. To be more specific since it went over your head, dvd-9, barely getting built in wifi a few years ago. Didn't have HDMI from the jump. Smh. Bu bu bu but we sold more, only cause for every one they sold people have had to replace it with 1 and even then the second unit broke too. Smh. Not to mention, your screen name is named after your favorite snack , with this sonning being the main course. :umad:

I came here just to tell you I didn't read your post :hula:
I saw the username, knew you came in here just to hate like some Cockmeat smuggler n shyt
Now why would anybody give 1/2 of a fukk what you gotta say when you ain't NEVA have nothing to say? So have fun writing me songs bruh :huhldup:
I'll keep it movin, and I'll still be more relevant than you regardless what name I use :cheers:

Krucial

Wait... What?
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So basically I have to buy Peace Walker in Playstation Store to understand this?

What kind of shyt is this

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I came here just to tell you I didn't read your post :hula:
I saw the username, knew you came in here just to hate like some Cockmeat smuggler n shyt
Now why would anybody give 1/2 of a fukk what you gotta say when you ain't NEVA have nothing to say? So have fun writing me songs bruh :huhldup:
I'll keep it movin, and I'll still be more relevant than you regardless what name I use :cheers:

Didn't read it? :usure: yet u highlighted the first sentence and mentioned it doesn't matter what name you use. Lol. :manny:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What your rocking is misinformation that you say is truth.
I just sonned the fukk out of your knowledge, which makes you :fire:
Reverse psychology doesn't work here bud

There is no console war. When there was one, I rocked the 360.
The 360 won already. You must be upset about that?
Let me tell you what we off of.. we off of not embedding our pics in our sig :hula:
We off being dumbasses who repeat misinformation
Finally, while the ass is nice. We never been on muscle armed chicks :dead:
That bytch needs an arm transplant pronto...

Too bad yall not off nuts :huhldup:

Nintendo won that war.