DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This thread was even more fun than I expected :russ:

why you ducking @itsyoung!! tho?:patrice:

Can't act like you're too cool to respond when you post troll threads on Christmas Day and proceed to bump them repeatedly afterwards :skip:

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but you probably coulda had more fun simply enjoying the holiday w/ loved ones vs telling people to kill themselves over the internet:heh:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
:unimpressed: arent you in the locker room sub forum as we speak talking about how you spent your summer looking at buff men who were trying to get at girls :unimpressed: seems like you fighting some real internal demons you need to figure out in your life before being edgy on the internet you virgin dweeb :unimpressed:

I mean look at your avatar, your post history, how edgy you are even in this thread making suicide jokes :unimpressed: I have 0 doubt in my mind you are an ugly fat fukk whose never got p*ssy :unimpressed: do better, gym memberships are probably on discount for the holidays, it might help your self esteem out :unimpressed:

:picard:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
why you ducking @itsyoung!! tho?:patrice:

Can't act like you're too cool to respond when you post troll threads on Christmas Day and proceed to bump them repeatedly afterwards :skip:

I mean correct me if I'm wrong but you probably coulda had more fun simply enjoying the holiday w/ loved ones vs telling people to kill themselves over the internet:heh:
Dude been stalking me for months. Will randomly @ or reply to me but soon as I respond he out the door. The Charleston White of the arcadium.

He’s been putting in a hell of a shift today :dead:
you have the most posts in here retard, so what does that say about you and how you spent your christmas weekend ?