Message to anyone who got a Series X as a Christmas gift

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This really a full time job to some of you

:mjlol:
I play my PS5 a little more now, only because of Vanguard but my kids don’t even touch the PS5 anymore (unless my oldest is playing Ginshin Impact). They would rather play the Xbox or Switch
I recently played mine again because of the dungeon fighter duel beta also.

But truthfully I'm stuffed full with gamepass and the 3rd party game back log in trying to knock out.

Most played systems for me probably go

Smart phone,
Xbox
PC
Switch
Ps5

Console wars and jokes aside it would be hard for me to suggest a PS5 to anyone that ones a new system for there kids or that wants to game casually.

It's going to be a series S or switch suggestion.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
be 50 years old and not know how algorithms work brehs

be 50 years old and clown kids excited about getting an xbox, but have All Elite Wrestling as top priority in your twitter algorithm brehs

be 50 years old and be a console stan brehs

be 50 years old and use talking points of how kids are excited about the same toy you argue about 365 days a year on a forum brehs

fukking pathetic :scust:
:dead:
OP don’t even play games and he was shytposting for console wars on Christmas morning :sadcam:
I forgot this nikka said he’ll be playing thethe evil within 2 until March 2022 :bryan:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: arent you in the locker room sub forum as we speak talking about how you spent your summer looking at buff men who were trying to get at girls :unimpressed: seems like you fighting some real internal demons you need to figure out in your life before being edgy on the internet you virgin dweeb :unimpressed:

I mean look at your avatar, your post history, how edgy you are even in this thread making suicide jokes :unimpressed: I have 0 doubt in my mind you are an ugly fat fukk whose never got p*ssy :unimpressed: do better, gym memberships are probably on discount for the holidays, it might help your self esteem out :unimpressed:

damn…it’s the day after xmas…a sunday at that! :damn: